Add Code 39 image into Excel spreadsheet with Code 39 barcode add-in
Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel - Overview
Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel - Benefits
- This barcode add-in for Excel supports generating Code 39 barcodes in Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 in various operating systems including Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
- All cells in the excel spreadsheet can be converted into required Code 39 with a click and the barcode can be changed automatically with the content of the linked cells.
- The generated Code 39 can be printed with all printers. Users can print extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as thermal transfer barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers.
- Both single Code 39 and Code 39 lists can be generated in Excel spreadsheet with a few clicks in a few seconds.
- Default value of parameters is configured in Code 39 barcode add-in for high-level readability, but user can change the values according to the specific requirement.
- Code 39 parameters including bar width, bar height, image width, image height, wide to narrow ratio," I" value, rotation, etc are all available for adjustment to make unique Code 39. Among which, "I" means the intercharacter space between characters, the default value is 1.
- Code 39 barcode add-in for Excel supports computing checksum automatically. Users may choose to add the checksum character in barcode image and display the checksum in barcode data.
- The start and stop character "*" can be appended on Code 39 or not. By setting "Show start stop" to false, users can remove the asterisk on both sides.
Code 39 Barcode Add-In for Excel - Generation
Before generation, users should install Aspper Excel barcode add-in in Microsoft Excel. Download the trial version and unzip. Close the opened Excel documents, and run the setup file. With four clicks of "Next", the Code 39 barcode add-in is installed in Excel successfully with barcode encoding add-in under the "Add-ins" tab.
Generate Code 39 Barcode in MS Excel
- Open the MS Excel and switch to the "Add-Ins" tab.
- Click "Create Barcode", and "Barcode Settings" panel appears in the right of the document.
- Select a cell, change barcode type to Code 39 and click "Generate", a Code 39 barcode image is created in spreadsheet.
- Change the barcode data and parameters if needed and click "Update", users will get the ideal barcode symbol for Excel document.
Make a Batch of Code 39 Barcodes - Generate Barcode Lists
Aspper barcode add-in is able to generate a batch of Code 39 in Excel spreadsheet with the following steps:
- Start with a new Excel workbook.
- Type some data into a few cells and select all the cells that will convert to barcodes.
- Choose the barcode type to Code 39 and click "Generate".
- A batch of Code 39 barcodes are generated in Excel.
Link a Cell with Code 39 Barcode
Aspper Excel barcode add-in is able to link cell-contents to barcodes. This feature is extremely useful if users need to create dynamic barcodes which update automatically whenever a cell is changed.
- Open a blank Excel spreadsheet.
- Generate a Code 39 in Excel, and click "link to cell".
- Click a blank cell, type some needed data and select "Update".
- The former generated Code 39 data have changed into the later cell data. If a list of data needs to be changed, users just need to click "update link to cell" button.