Code 39 .NET Barcode Library/SDK for Windows Forms Application
Code 39 .NET Barcode Generaton Library for Winforms - Overview
Code 39 .NET Barcode Generator/SDK for Winforms
is an easy-to-use .NET control DLL that prints and generates Code 39 and Code 39 extended barcode images using C#.NET & VB.NET codes. The purchased version of the generator is royalty-free. Free trial evaluation package and barcode generation .NET code samples are available on Aspper.com.
.NET Barcode Generator
SDK library includes
ASP.NET Barcode Generator
C# Barcode Generator
VB.NET Barcode Generator
QR Code Generator .NET
QR Code Generator ASP.NET
QR Code Generator C#
QR Code Generator VB.NET
Code 39 .NET
Code 39 VB.NET
Code 39 ASP.NET
Code 39 C#
The generator control could be easily integrated into Winforms, and be customized using Visual C# .NET or VB. NET. With the generator, Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bitmap, and Tiff Code 39 barcode images could be created. These barcode images are pixel-based and highly readable. Extended Code 39 is supported as well.
Code 39 Barcode Generator/SDK for Winforms - Benefits
- Code 39 barcode images are integrated into Windows Application, Console Application, Class Library, Windows Library, or Control Library in .NET framework. .NET .0, 3.0, 3.5, and later versions are supported.
- Code 39 Winforms Barcode Generator is completely built in C# .NET 2005.
- This Code 39 generator is a mature and robust .NET control to generate Code 39.
- VB.NET, C#.NET, Managed C++, and Borland Delphi for .NET could be used to customize the Code 39 barcode images in Winforms.
- Code 39 symbols carried by graphic images are generated without using fonts. These images are drawn in pixels. Images formats including Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bitmap, and Tiff are supported.
- Code 39 Barcode Generator for Winforms prints extended Code 39 for Windows Applications as well. Thus, lower-case letters, a through z, are encodable by Code 39 Barcode Generator for Winforms.
- The wide bar and narrow bars could easily be sized.
- All the Code 39 barcode symbols made using Code 39 barcode generator are compatible with its latest barcode symbology ISO Standards - the second edition of ISO / IEC 16388, which is published in March 15, 2007.
Aspper.com helps .NET programmers to generate most popular dynamic linear and 2D barcodes in Winfroms applications using barcode library for .NET Applications. Complete information & free trial package are provided.Code 128
How to Generate Dynamic Code 39 in Windows Forms
How to Drag & Drop Code 39 Barcode Generator Control to Winforms
- Install the Barcode Generator for Winforms
- Add Barcode Generator for Winforms control DLL to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop installed control to your Winforms
- Select Code 39 in Symbology property to use Code 39 Barcode Generator
- Start Debugging to preview the Code 39
- Redefine values of Code 39 properties
Code 39 Barcode Generator/Library for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides User Guide for Winforms
and complete solution for generate dynamic Code 39 barcode symbolgoy into .NET applications.
- Code 39 Barcode Library for ASP.NET - Create Code 39 images into web projects
- Code 39 Barcode Control/SDK for C# - Generate Code 39 barcode in Visual C#
- Code 39 Barcode Generator for VB.NET - Insert & print dynamic Code 39 barcode in VB.NET
- Code 39 Barcode Add-in for Word - Generate Code 39 barcode in Word 2007/2010
- Code 39 Barcode Plug-in for Excel - Insert & print dynamic Code 39 barcode in Microsoft Excel
How to Generate Code 39 using VB/C#.NET Class
- Install Code 39 Generator for Winforms
- Add Code 39 Generator for Winforms DLL to .NET project reference
- Use the BarCode class to generate Code 39 in your .NET class
- Add the following C#.NET code or VB.NET code to your .NET class:
BarCode code39 = new BarCode();
code39.Symbology = Symbology.Code39;
code39.Data = "CODE39";
code39.BarcodeImageWidth = 175;
code39.BarcodeImageHeight = 50;
code39.N = 2;
code39.I = 5;
code39.AutoResize = true;
Dim code39 As Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode = New Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode
code39.Symbology = Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.Symbology.Code39
code39.Data = "CODE39"
code39.BarcodeImageWidth = 175
code39.BarcodeImageHeight = 50
code39.N = 2
code39.I = 5
code39.AutoResize = True
How to Encode Lower-case Letters using Extended Code 39
Like Code 39, extended Code 39 could be generated by Barcode Generator for Windows Forms.
If you want to drag and drop extended Code 39 Barcode Generator Control to Winforms, please select Code39Ex instead of Code39 in Symbology property to enable the extended Code 39 Barcode Generator.
If the extended Code 39 is going to be printed using .NET Class, please follow all the instruction in How to Draw Code 39 using Using .NET Class. The only exception is to define Code39Ex instead of Code39 as the value of the symbology property.