EAN-13 .NET Barcode Generator for Winforms Application
Generating EAN-13 and EAN-13 with supplement barcode in .NET Windows Forms
EAN-13 Barcode Generator for Winforms - Overview
EAN-13 Winforms .NET Barcode Generator is developed by Aspper for .NET Winforms users to generate and integrate EAN-13 into .NET applicaitons. The generator/library is an easy-to-use .NET Winform control/DLL that generates dynamic EAN-13 barcode in high quality images using VB.NET & C#.NET sample codes.
EAN-13 is the most popular barcode symbology worldwide. It encodes Global Trade Item Numbers so that products around the world could be tracked and managed easily. GTIN (Global Trade Item Numbers) in an EAN-13 has four components: GS1 Prefix, Company number, Item reference, and Check digit. All of these are made by numeric digits, and there are 13 digits in each EAN-13.
Aspper.com helps .NET programmers to generate most popular dynamic linear and 2D barcodes in Winfroms applications using barcode library for VB & C# .NET applications. Complete information & free trial package are provided.Code 128
, Code 39
EAN-13 Barcode Generator/Library for Winforms - Benefits
- EAN-13 Barcode generator for Winforms is .NET control DLL that supports .NET .0, 3.0, 3.5, and later versions.
- This generator control DLL is completely built in C# .NET 2005.
- Both VB.NET and C#.NET IDEs are supported.
- It could be integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Windows Application, Console Application, Class Library, Windows Library, are supported with runtime.
- This generator for barcode EAN-13 is 100% compatible with GS1 barcode Standards.
- Human readable text below the EAN-13 symbol could be hidden or shown.
- 2-digit or 5-digit supplement barcode could be printed beside EAN-13.
- EAN-13 Barcode Generator for Winforms is royalty-free.
Aspper.com provides User Guide for Winforms
and complete solution for generate dynamic EAN-13 barcode symbolgoy into .NET applications.
How to Create EAN-13 in Windows Forms
How to Drag & Drop EAN-13 Barcode Generator Control to Winforms
- Download Barcode Generator for Winforms and install it in your .NET IDE
- Add the Winforms control to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop installed control to your Winforms
- Select EAN-13 in Symbology property to use EAN-13 Barcode Generator
- Start Debugging to preview the EAN-13
- Redefine values of EAN-13 properties
How to Draw EAN-13 using Visual Basic/C#.NET Class
- Install Winforms Barcode Generator
- Add the Winforms DLL to .NET project reference
- Use BarCode class to print EAN-13 in your .NET Class
- Add the following C#.NET code or VB.NET code to your .NET class:
BarCode barcode = new BarCode();
ean13.Symbology = Symbology.EAN13;
ean13.Data = "351475147514";
ean13.BarcodeImageWidth = 175;
ean13.BarcodeImageHeight = 50;
ean13.X = 6;
ean13.Y = 6;
.AutoResize = true;
Dim ean13 As Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode = NewAspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode
ean13.Symbology = Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.Symbology.EAN13
ean13.Data = "650865086508"
ean13.BarcodeImageWidth = 175
ean13.BarcodeImageHeight = 50
ean13.X = 6
ean13.Y = 6
ean13.AutoResize = True
How to Add Supplement barcode beside EAN-13
If supplement barcode are to be used beside EAN-13, please select EAN13Sup2 or EAN13Sup5 instead of EAN13. EAN13Sup2 is for 2-digit supplement barcode and EAN13Sup5 is for 5-digit supplement barcode. Then, you should input supplement data in SupData property.