GS1-128 .NET Barcode Class Library for Windows Forms
Robust GS1-128 barcode image generator for Winforms in Visual Basic .NET/C# .NET
GS1-128 Barcode Generation Library/SDK for Winforms - Overview
GS1-128 .NET Barcode Generator for Winforms is a barcode image generator for GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode generation in .NET application. Utilizing GS1-128 Barcode Generator for Winforms, each GS1-128 barcode symbols are precisely drawn in pixels using C#.NET and VB.NET. Therefore, GS1-128 barcode images generated by GS1-128 Barcode Generator for Winforms are with high readability.
GS1-128, formerly known as UCC-128 or EAN-128, is a barcode application standard using Code 128 barcode symbology specification. GS1-128 encodes Application Identifiers to suggest the information type of the descendent data. Dates, batch numbers, quantities, weights, and many other attributes needed by the user could be encoded by GS1-128. Free trial demo and complete tutorial information are provided.
GS1-128 Barcode Generator/SDK for Winforms - Benefits
- GS1-128 Barcode Generator for Winforms adds dynamic GS1-128 barcode images into Windows Applications.
- GS1-128 symbols are carried by graphic images, with Gif, Jpeg, Png, Bitmap, or Tiff format.
- GS1-128 barcode images are integrated into Windows Application, Console Application, Class Library, Windows Library, or Control Library.
- This generator for GS1-128 is a Winform control that supports .NET 2.0 and its later version.
- The Winform control DLL is strong named, digitally signed and time-stamped.
- C#.NET and VB.NET could be used to control the GS1-128 Barcode Generator for Winforms.
- Tilde character may be used to encode FNC.
- All the Application Identifiers for GS1-128 could be encoded.
- This generator for barcode GS1-128 is 100% compatible with GS1 barcode Standards.
- The bars and spaces could be sized with the unit of pixel, cm, or inch.
- JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, and PNG images carrying GS1-128 symbols could be generated.
- GS1-128 Barcode Generator for Winforms is royalty-free. Source Code in C#.NET is provided in purchased version.
GS1 Application Identifiers and GS1-128
How to generate GS1-128 in Winforms
How to Drag & Drop GS1-128 Barcode Generator Control to Winforms
- Install the Barcode Generator DLL in Visual Studio
- Add the control DLL to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop barcode generator control to your Windows application
- Select EAN-128 as bar code type
- Start Debugging to preview the GS1-128
- Customize the GS1-128 properties
How to Print GS1-128 in Class Library
- Install Winforms Barcode Generator
- Add GS1-128 Generator for Winforms DLL to .NET project reference
- Use the BarCode class to generate GS1-128 in your Class Library
- Add the following C#.NET code or VB.NET code to your .NET class:
BarCode ean128 = new BarCode();
ean128.Symbology = Symbology.EAN128;
ean128.Data = "(01)12345678901234";
ean128.BarcodeImageWidth = 175;
ean128.BarcodeImageHeight = 50;
ean128.X = 6;
ean128.Y = 6;
ean128.AutoResize = true;
Dim ean128 As Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode = New Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode
ean128.Symbology = Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.Symbology.EAN128
ean128.Data = "(01)12345678901234"
ean128.BarcodeImageWidth = 175
ean128.BarcodeImageHeight = 50
ean128.X = 6
ean128.Y = 6
ean128.AutoResize = True