Set GS1-128 Barcode Data using Winforms Barcode SDK
GS1-128 Data Setting via C# or VB.NET Class Library using Barcode SDK for Windows Forms
Encode Barcode GS1-128/EAN-128 with Target Data Using .NET Barcode Generator/SDK for Winforms
GS1-128 barcode generator/SDK for winforms is an easy-to-use barcode control which could be used as a DLL without being loaded on the form. The Barcode generation DLL is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5 or greater.
With Winforms barcode library, .NET programmers are entitled to generate customized GS1-128/EAN-128 with target size, date and image according to specific requirements.
GS1-128 Data Encoded in Winforms using C#, VB.NET Codes
Set up Requirements
GS1-128/EAN-128 Barcode generation in Winforms application is easy to accomplished using Windows Forms templates in Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
- Support operating systems like Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- VB.NET, C#.NET, or Borland Delphi
- GS1-128 .NET barcode library/SDK for Winforms application
Download & Installation
.NET programmers are able to encode target data into barcode GS1-128/EAN-128 once barcode generation DLL installation is complete.
- Download free Winforms trial package and unzip it
- Add "Aspper.win.linearbarcode.dll" to Winforms project in VB.NET or C#.NET
- Add "WinLinear" to Visual Studio toolbox and you can drag and drop it from toolbox to forms
Properties Related to GS1-128 Data Setting
This page provides the details on how to encode the GS1-128/EAN-128 with target data in Winforms application using C# & VB.NET class library.Details of related barcode properties please refer to:
LinearBarcode --- Set target barcode type to GS1-128 using this property.
Valid Character Set
EncodeData --- Set the target encoding data according to application requirement.