SQL Reporting Services Barcode Library/SDK for QR Code
Create and Print Dynamic QR Code in SSRS Using C#.NET
Create and Print Dynamic QR Code in SSRS Using C#.NET - Features
QR Code barcode generator/SDK for SQL Reporting Services helps you easily add barcode generation and printing capabilities into SSRS report solution with great ease. It supports all Microsoft Report Definition Language scenarios such as C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET.
- Free trial package & C#.NET barcode codes sample are provided
- Easy to generate and implement QR Code barcodes in SQL Reporting Services
- Help .NET users to generate Data Matrix in SSRS using SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Generate and print Data Matrix in high and low resolution to support all printers includes zebra thermal printer
- All products and generation DLLs provided are 100% managed code created in C# and digitally signed
- Create and print high quality QR Code which in accordance with ISO/IEC 18004:2006
Support Linear/2D Barcode Symbologies for SSRS in Visual C#.NET
Support Project Types:
.NET programmers are able to utilizing ASP.NET application templates listed in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 using .NET barcode generator for SSRS. Barcode properties could be changed by writing C# codes.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- .NET Console Applications
- .NET Class Library
SSRS barcode class library is an easy to use barcode control which installs easily on computers running on operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. It is easy to maintain barcode images on exported Adobe PDF, Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents.
- Pure C# source code to document SSRS report at source code level
- Seamlessly integrated with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Able to display barcode images on web pages using ASP.NET applications in C#.NET
- Create and print QR Code using C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
Barcode Generators/SDK to Create and Print QR Code in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides versatile barcode generators to draw and print QR Code barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate QR Code Barcode Images in SSRS Using C#.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it. Start your Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New SSRS Report in Visual Studio in C#
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.matrixbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "Aspnet.Matrix" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.