QR Code .NET Barcode Library/SDK for RDLC
RDLC .NET Barcode Generation Library/SDK to Generate QR Code
It is easy to generate accurate QR Code based on ISO/IEC 18004:2006 into local Client-side/RDLC Report using .NET barcode library for RDLC. Free trial package and optional VB.NET, C#.NET barcode codes for RDLC are provided.
With .NET barcode generators/SDK provided by Aspper.com, .NET programmers are able to generate and print QR Code in RDLC reports, SQL Reporting Services/ssrs, Crystal Reports through C#, Visual Basic .NET programming.
QR Code Brief Introduction
QR Code is one of the most popular 2D barcode which is widely used in smart phones, commercial tracking, entertainment and transport ticketing, product marketing and in-store product labeling, etc. QR Code is based on ISO/IEC 18004:2006.
QR Code Barcode Control/Library for RDLC Report - Features
Installment & License
RDLC .NET barcode control/library is designed to generate and print dynamic QR Code in Report Definition Language Client-side/RDLC Report. Aspper.com provides flexible licenses to meet specific requirements.
- Easy-to-install RDLC barcode generator and complex configuration is not required
- Step-by-step instructions provided to ease of use
- Finish installation and adding reference within few clicks
- Easy to be installed on computers running Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 etc.
- Flexible licenses include licenses for single, five or more developers
- C# source code provided in purchased version to document RDLC reports at source code level
IDE & Environment
RDLC QR Code barcode generation library/SDK is a fully-integrated visual tool which could be used easily in Visual Studio. It is easy to modify barcode height, width, X-dimension, wide/narrow ratio, margins properties.
- Compatible with Microsoft SQL 2005 or 2008
- Full access to barcode and report properties of RDLC
- Create customized local client-side report using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Create & save QR Code barcodes in image files & the memory for RDLC reports
- Support templates in ASP.NET application to display images on web pages
- Completely integrated into VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
QR Code Implementation Methods for RDLC reports/Local Client-side Reports
Download & Installation
- Download free trial version for RDLC barcode generator/library and place it into the target folder
- Unzip it in the developer's computer
- Add reference: Add "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" to your RDLC project reference
Class Library: .NET programmers are easy to add class in client-side Reporting files to generate and print dynamic QR Code, details please refer to user guide of RDLC.
Add Reference: Developers could add barcode generation SDK as reference to the RDLC files to generate QR Code; details please refer to tutorial of RDLC barcode generator