QR Code .NET Barcode Generation Library for Reporting Services/SSRS
How to Generate Dynamic QR Code in SQL Reporting Services Using .NET Barcode Generation SDK
QR Code Barcode Library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services
Extremely accurate QR Code barcode symbolgoy in high and low resolution for all printers could be easily generated in .NET applications, most popular barcode generators are:
QR Code Brief Introduction
QR Code is a 2D (2-dimensional) matrix symbology which was originated from Japan in 1994. QR Code stands for Quick Response Code and it offers 4 levels of error detection: L, M, Q and H to make sure barcode is correctly composed.
QR Code Barcode Generator for SSRS - Features
Installment & License
Aspper.com provides flexible licenses for SSRS QR Code barcode generation SDK to meet specific requirements of .NET programmers. QR Code images could be easily generated using this barcode control.
- Lightweight generation SDK provided for downloading
- Complete installation with simple clicks
- Support drag-and-drop implementation methods
- Reusable barcode generation DLL stays embedded on Reporting Service
- Flexible license option includes license for single developer, 5 developers etc.
- Provide perpetual and royalty free license
IDE & Environment
QR Code barcode library/SDK for SQL reporting service is a fully-integrated barcode control which does not require any special or complex configurations. It supports all Microsoft Report Definition Language scenarios like SQL Report Server projects.
- Compliant with NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Fully integrated into Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Support Language scenarios include VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- C# source code provided applies to .NET 2.0
- Support QR Code generation using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Generate dynamic barcodes in Console Application and .NET Class Library during runtime
QR Code Implementation Methods for SQL Reporting Services
Download & Installation
- Download Free trial demo for SSRS and place it into the target directory
- Unzip it in the user's computer
- Add reference: Add "Aspper.Barcode.ReportingServices" to your SSRS project reference
Class Library: Powerful reporting solution could be easily built in either C# or VB class library in .NET applications, details please refer to user guide of SSRS
Drag and Drop: Drag & drop SSRS barcode generation SDK from the Visual Studio Toolbox onto reports, details please refer to user guide of SQL Reporting Services.