SSRS UPC-A Barcode Library/SDK in VB.NET
Generate and Print Dynamic UPC-A in VB.NET using SSRS Barcode Library
Generate and Print Dynamic UPC-A in VB.NET using SSRS Barcode Library- Features
SSRS barcode generator for VB.NET allows easy encoding of UPC-A and UPC-A supplementary 2/5 digits add-on in SQL Reporting Services using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. C# source code provided fully written in .NET 2.0.
- Change column in SSRS into UPC-A barcode images within few clicks
- Provide free trial package of SSRS barcode library & optional C# sample codes
- Easy-to-install barcode generation SDK which support operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7
- Allows barcode object to be saved as an image such as TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG or PNG file to a specified filename
- Able to display UPC-A barcode images on web pages using VB codes in SSRS
- Generate UPC-A barcode is in accordance with general specification of GS1 standard
Support 1D/2D Barcode Symbologies for SSRS in VB.NET
Support Project Types:
.NET barcode control/library for SSRS is a fully integrated barcode component which could be add as reference easily for .NET applications. It supports ASP.NET templates in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- .NET Console Applications
- .NET Class Library
UPC-A .NET barcode generator for SQL Reporting Services allows drag and drop implementation in Visual Studio. Aspper.com provides free trial package to download.
- Fully integrated into VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- SSRS barcode generator are managed code components that allow easy generation and printing of barcodes
- Build powerful reporting solution using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- All assemblies and generation SDK are fully written in C#.NET 2005
Using Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate UPC-A in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides robust .NET barcode generators to create and print UPC-A barcode into .NET applications using Visual Basic programming. Details please refer to:
How to Implement UPC-A Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using/SSRS using VB.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it into a directory on the development computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution in VB.NET.
Create New Reporting Services Report in Visual Studio
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" as template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.