Code 128 SSRS Barcode Generation Library/SDK
Generate Dynamic Code 128 in VB.NET using .NET Barcode Control
Generate Dynamic Code 128 in VB.NET using .NET Barcode Control- Features
This .NET barcode library is designed to be used in SQL Reporting Services to generate Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B and Code 128C using Visual Basic .NET. It is possible to maintain Code 128 images when exporting SSRS report to Adobe PDF, Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents.
- Easy-to-install barcode component which support operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7
- Allows the Code 128 barcode object to be saved as an image such as TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG or PNG file to a specified filename
- Encode same data by different Code 128 symbols using different combinations of Start, Code Set, and Shift characters
- Allow Code 128 barcode generation in embedding the barcode generator into Visual Basic /VB.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Easy to display barcode images on web pages through combination of ASP.NET and SSRS
- Create extremely accurate Code 128 which based on ISO/IEC 15417:2007
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for SSRS in VB.NET
Support Project Types:
Code 128 barcode library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services helps you add specialized features with ease, such as barcode generation and printing capabilities in report solution.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- .NET Console Applications
- .NET Class Library
Code 128 .NET barcode library for SSRS is a lightweight class library (DLL) which generates high and low resolution barcode images to all printers. Free trial package and barcode VB.NET codes are provided to generate Code 128 using SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- Visual Basic.NET code written using the .NET Framework is managed when it is executed
- SSRS barcode generator for Code 128 provides 100% managed code with strong name signatures
- Fully integrated in VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- All assemblies and C# source code provided are fully written in C#.NET 2.0
Robust Barcode Generators to Generate Code 128 in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides robust .NET barcode generators to create and print Code 128 barcode into .NET applications using Visual Basic programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate and Print Code 128 Barcodes in Reporting Services Using/SSRS using VB.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it into a directory on the development computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution in VB.NET.
Create New Reporting Services Report in Visual Studio
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.