Code 39 Barcode Library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services
Create Dynamic Code 39 Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C#
Create Dynamic Code 39 Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C# - Features
SQL Reporting Services Code 39 barcode generation library helps .NET programmers to generate and dynamic Code 39, Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9 using C# class library. This barcode generator is easy to be used and installed on computers running on operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7.
- Code 39 barcode generation library/SDK for SSRS is fully written in C#.NET 2.0
- Support Code 39 barcode generation using VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP operating systems
- Generate and print extremely accurate and dynamic Code 39 on SQL Reporting Services solution
- Adjust wide to narrow ratio, left, right, top and bottom margin, and X, Y dimension of Code 39 through C#.NET
- C# source code provided to document SSRS report at source code level
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for SSRS in C#
Support Project Types:
Code 39 barcode library for SQL Reporting Services could be used as a fully-integrated generation DLL and support application templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- Class Library
Code 39 barcode generator/SDK for SQL Reporting Service is fully integrated generation DLL easily used to generate Code 39 without barcode font. Free trial package and optional C#, VB codes sample are provided.
- All assemblies and generation SDK are fully written in C#.NET 2005
- Generate Code 39 using C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Support X-copy development
- Lightweight free trial package and barcode generation DLL for SSRS provided for development
Robust Barcode Generators to Create Code 39 in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides robust barcode generators to create Code 39 barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate Code 39 Barcodes in Reporting Services Using C# Class Library
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it on users computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New Reporting Services Report in Visual Studio
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.