SQL Reporting Services Barcode Library/SDK to Create GS1-128
Generate Dynamic GS1-128/EAN-128 Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C#
Generate Dynamic GS1-128/EAN-128 Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C# - Features
SSRS GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode generator/library helps .NET programmers build powerful report solution using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 at great ease. C# pure source code are provided to document SQL Reporting Services at source code level.
- Easy to obtain data source and compatible with SQL Reporting Services 2005 and 2008
- Change report columns to barcode images in SSRS by simple clicks
- Free trial package to download & C# barcode sample codes are provided
- Support operating systems include Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Fully written in C#.NET 2.0 and could be used as a DLL without use of other barcode font for SSRS
- Can be added on toolbox and drag-and-drop it to SSRS project
Support Linear/Matrix Barcodes for SSRS in Visual C#
Support Project Types:
GS1-128 barcode library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services support web application templates in ASP.NET applications of Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. C# sample code are available in Aspper.com.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- Class Library
It is easy to generate dynamic GS1-128 in SSRS project using .NET barcode generator through C#.NET class library.
- Build powerful reports using SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- C# source code and descriptions provided are fully written in .NET Framework 2.0
- Easy to generate and print GS1-128 using VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Lightweight generation DLL provided for development
Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate EAN-128/GS1-128 in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides versatile barcode generators to draw and print GS1-128 barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate GS1-128/EAN-128 Barcodes in SSRS Using C# Class Library
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it on user's computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New SSRS Report in Visual Studio in C#
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.