SQL Reporting Services Code 128 Barcode Library/SDK
Generate Dynamic Code 128 Barcode Images in SSRS Using Visual C#
Generate Dynamic Code 128 Barcode Images in SSRS Using Visual C# - Features
Aspper.com provides powerful and robust .NET barcode generator to create and print Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B and Code 128C in the SQL Reporting Services using C# class library. Free trial package and optional VB, C# code samples are provided.
- Support Microsoft Report Definition Language scenarios in Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 ReportViewer Local Reports (RDLC).
- Possible to maintain Code 128 barcode images on exported Adobe PDF, Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents
- Compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Change barcode properties easily dependent on your project needs by using C# codes
- Completely integrated into VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Create extremely accurate Code 128 based on ISO/IEC 15417
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for SSRS in C#
Support Project Types:
SSRS barcode generator/SDK helps programmers to build powerful SQL Reporting solution with Code 128 generation and printing capabilities using C#.NET.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- Class Library
Code 128 barcode library/SDK for SQL Reporting Service helps .NET users to generate dynamic Code 128 in SSRS using Visual C# at great ease. It is compatible with operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Compliant with the .NET Framework 2.0 (with MS SQL Server 2005) and 3.0 (with MS SQL Server 2008)
- Support Code 128 barcode generation using VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Fully written in Managed code
- All assemblies and generation SDK are fully written in C#.NET 2.0
Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate Code 128 in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides robust barcode generators to create and print Code 128 barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Create Code 128 Barcodes in SSRS Using C# Class Library
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it on users computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New Reporting Services Report in Visual Studio
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.