UPC-A Barcode Library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services
Generate and Print Dynamic UPC-A Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C#
Generate and Print Dynamic UPC-A Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C# - Features
UPC-A Barcode Library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services is an easy-to-use barcode generator which could be used as a DLL and fully integrated into .NET applications. Dynamic UPC-A images could be created using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- Used as an integrated component without fonts and completely written in C#.NET 2.0
- Easy to be installed on the computers running Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Provide free trial package & optional C# sample codes to generate EAN-13 barcode symbology
- Include a property panel to change barcode size, image, data in great easy
- Easily change report columns to barcode images in SSRS by simple clicks
- Support UPC-A and UPC-A Supplement Two/Five-digit Add-On in SQL Reporting Services
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Symbologies for SSRS in Visual C#
Support Project Types:
It is easy to display UPCA-A barcode images on web pages using application templates in ASP.NET projects when users build SSRS project using Visual C# Class Library.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- Class Library
UPC-A barcode library/SDK for SQL Reporting Services is fully integrated into .NET applications and could be easily installed on computers running on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Fully integrated in C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and above version
- Build report solution using SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- All products and generation DLLs provided are 100% managed code created in C#
Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate UPC-A in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides versatile barcode generators to draw and print UPC-A barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate UPC-A Barcodes in SSRS Using C# Class Library
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it on user's computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New SSRS Report in Visual Studio in C#
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.