SSRS Barcode Library/SDK for QR Code
Create and Print Dynamic QR Code Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual Basic
Create and Print Dynamic QR Code Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual Basic - Features
QR Code barcode library/SDK for SQL Reporting Service is designed to automate barcode handling in SSRS solution using Visual Basic .NET. It is compatible with operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Easy to build powerful reporting solution using VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Provide free trial package & optional C# sample codes to generate QR Code images
- Aspper.com offers powerful barcode generator capabilities in a slim and clear structured programming interface
- Support operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7
- All products and generation library provided are fully written in C# .NET 2005
- Easy to display QR Code barcode images on web pages through combination of ASP.NET and SSRS
Support 1D/2D Barcode Symbologies for SSRS in VB.NET
Support Project Types:
SQL Reporting Services barcode generator is a fully-integrated barcode component which could be used easily in .NET applications. It is possible to maintain QR Code images on exported Word, Excel and PDF documents.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- .NET Console Applications
- .NET Class Library
It is easy to add barcode generation and printing features into SQL Reporting solution using .NET barcode library for SSRS. Aspper.com provides powerful and comprehessive barcode component which could be used in ASP.NET applications.
- Seamlessly integrated into VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- All assemblies and barcode generation SDK are apply to .NET Framework 2.0
- X-copy development
- 100% managed code created in C# .NET
Using Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate QR Code in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides robust .NET barcode generators to create and print QR Code barcode into .NET applications using Visual Basic programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate QR Code Barcodes in SSRS using VB.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it into a directory on the development computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution in VB.NET.
Create New Reporting Services Report in Visual Studio
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" as template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.matrixbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "Aspnet.Matrix" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.