QR Code Crystal Reports Barcode Generator/SDK
How to Generate QR Code Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET Codes
How to Generate QR Code Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET Codes - Features
It is easy to generate and print dynamic QR Code in Crystal Reports using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. This .NET componnet is a fully integrated one and could be used in VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET.
- Modify height, width, X-dimension, margins, resolution etc. using VB.NET codes
- .NET barcode library stay embedded on redistributed Crystal Report
- Set QR Code barcode version ranges from V1 to V40 easily
- Easy to apply Structured Append feature of QR Code based on ISO/IEC 18004
- Possible to maintain barcode images could when you exporting reports to PDF, word, excel and rich text formats
- Support with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and greater
Support Project Types:
QR Code barcode generation SDK for Crystal Report is an advanced & mature solution that could be easily integrated for barcode automation purpose in Crystal Report. It is easy to integrate Crystal Reports with .NET applications like ASP.NET and Winforms.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- Windows Forms Application
- VB.NET Class Library
- Console Application
The QR Code barcode generation SDK is an easy to use component that may be embedded into a Crystal Report to create barcode images with few clicks. Complete Visual Basic source code sample and perpetual license are provided in purchased version.
- Create Crystal Reports with barcoding features using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Fully integrated in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Crystal Reports barcode control is managed code library
- Completely integrated into VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
.NET Barcode Generators to Create QR Code Barcodes
It is easy to generate QR Code and QR Code Extended in Windows Forms, Web application, SQL Reporting Services, RDLC using Visual C# class library.
How to Add QR Code Barcode in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET Codes
First download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free evaluation package and unzip it. Open Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project in either a Windows application or ASP.NET with Visual VB class library.
Create New Crystal Reports Project in Visual Studio
- Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free evaluation package and unzip it.
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project using VB programming. In Crystal Report Gallery dialog box, accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET" in Data form and click "next".
- Select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package, and then click "Finish" in the "Connection" form.
- Add "Customer" table in the "Data" form, and then click "Next".
- Add all three columns available to "Customer" fields in the upcoming "Fields" form, and Click "Finish" button.
Add Reference for Crystal Reports
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3.
- Go to .NET project solution explorer, and navigate to "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports Barcode.dll" and add it to the project reference.
- Then add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
How to Create Barcode Images in Crystal Report Using .NET Control
- Right click "Default.aspx" in "Solution Explorer" and choose "View Code" to enter the code form.
- It is easy to generate QR Code barcode images using Visual Basic codes.
- Modify barcode property if necessary using relating VB.NET codes.