GS1-128 VB.NET Barcode Library/SDK for Crystal Reports
How to Add GS1-128 Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET
How to Add GS1-128 Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET - Features
GS1-128 barcode library/SDK provided by Aspper.com allows generation of barcodes on native Crystal Reports that can easily be sent to the printer or to graphic images. Once installed, the control may be sized and barcode parameters can be set to meet required specifications.
- Fit to barcode option allows the control canvas to fit the .NET barcode at design or at runtime
- Complete Support for GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Encoding is included with easy-to-use methods that add application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes
- Tilde functions allow easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions between fields in a single barcode symbol
- Free to download package and VB.NET code listing are provided
- Support most widely used programming Languages like VB.NET, Managed C++, Borland Delphi for.NET
- Works well with operating Systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
Support Project Types:
With GS1-128 Crystal Reports barcode generation library/SDK, reports have the flexibility to be dynamic. .NET programmers are able to create new Crystal Reports projects and integrate it into a .NET application like ASP.NET or Windows Forms application.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- Windows Forms Application
- VB.NET Class Library
- Console Application
Aspper.com provides powerful Crystal Reports barcode generation SDK which helps you tackle .NET runtime customization in VB.NET. It is easy to insert GS1-128/EAN-128 barcode generating and printing capabilities into native Crystal Reports.
- Crystal Reports seamlessly integrated into .NET applications
- Using dynamic data connections to connect virtually data source
- Support Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Managed code library which allows easy printing of GS1-128 barcodes
.NET Barcode Generators to Create GS1-128 Barcodes
It is easy to generate GS1-128 and GS1-128 Extended in Windows Forms, Web application, SQL Reporting Services, RDLC using Visual C# class library.
GS1-128 Barcode Generating on Crystal Reports Using VB.NET Class Library
Download free Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports trial package and unzip it. Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 to create a new Crystal Reports project in VB.NET class library. .NET programmers are able to utilize ASP.NET or Winforms application templates in Visual Studio.
Create New Crystal Reports Project in Visual Studio
- Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free evaluation package and unzip it.
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project using VB programming. In Crystal Report Gallery dialog box, accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET" in Data form and click "next".
- Select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package, and then click "Finish" in the "Connection" form.
- Add "Customer" table in the "Data" form, and then click "Next".
- Add all three columns available to "Customer" fields in the upcoming "Fields" form, and Click "Finish" button.
Add Reference for Crystal Reports
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3.
- Go to .NET project solution explorer, and navigate to "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports Barcode.dll" and add it to the project reference.
- Then add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
How to Create Barcode Images in Crystal Report Using .NET Control
- Right click "Default.aspx" in "Solution Explorer" and choose "View Code" to enter the code form.
- It is easy to generate GS1-128 barcode images using Visual Basic codes.
- Modify barcode property if necessary using relating VB.NET codes.