Code 39 Crystal Reports Barcode Generation Library/SDK for C#
Generate Code 39 Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using Visual C#
Generate Code 39 Barcodes in Crystal Reports Using Visual C# - Features
It is possible to generate Code 39 and extended Code 39 in Crystal Reports using .NET barcode generator provided by Aspper.com. Simple Code example and C# source code are provided to build flexible and powerful Crystal Reports solution with barcoding features.
- Generate Code 39 barcode symbology in Crystal Reports using C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easy to utilize ASP.NET, Winforms templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 to create Crystal Reports
- Generates extremely accurate Code 39 barcodes based on ISO/IEC 16388
- Easy to access Crystal Reports property and Code 39 barcode properties using C#.NET programming
- Modify X, Y-dimension, wide to narrow ratio, margin size for left, right, top and bottom etc. using Visual C# sample codes
- Easily redistribute Crystal Reports with embedded barcode objects
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for Crystal Reports in C#
Support Project Types:
It is possible to utilize .NET application templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 to build customized Crystal Reports. .NET programmers could create a new project in either VB.NET or C#, and it can be either a Windows Application or ASP.NET. Designing.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- Windows Application (design-time and runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
.NET programmers are able to create a fully integrated and robust reporting solution using Code 39 Crystal Reports barcode generator. This barcode control stays embedded on Crystal Reports even on redistributed reports.
- Seamlessly integrated into .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above
- C# source codes are entirely written in C#.NET 2005
- Can be used in C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- 100% managed code written in Visual C#
.NET Barcode Generators to Create Code 39 Barcodes
It is easy to generate Code 39 and Code 39 Extended in Windows Forms, Web application, SSRS, RDLC using Visual C# class library.
How to Add Code 39 Barcode Images on Crystal Reports Using C#
First download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports and unzip it. Open Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project. This can be either a Windows application or ASP.NET in Visual C#. Created reports have the flexibility to be dynamic.
Create New Crystal Reports Project in Visual Studio
- Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free trial package and unzip it.
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project using C# programming. In Crystal Report Gallery dialog box, accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET" in Data form and click "next".
- In the "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package, and then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" table in the "Data" form, and then click "Next".
- Add all three columns available to "Customer" fields in the upcoming "Fields" form, and Click "Finish" button.
Add Reference for Crystal Reports
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3.
- Go to .NET project solution explorer, and then choose "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports Barcode.dll" and add it to the project reference.
- Then add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
How to Create Barcode Images in Crystal Report Using .NET Control
- Right click "Default.aspx" in "Solution Explorer" and choose "View Code" to enter the code form.
- It is easy to generate Code 39 barcode images using Visual C# codes.