ASP.NET Bar Code Generation Class Library Tutorial
Barcode Generator for ASP.NET Web Applications - Benefits
- Easy to use ASP.NET barcode generating class library generates 1D/2D barcode images with drag and drop support implementation
- Supports GS1-128, Code 39, Code 128, UPC A/E, EAN 13/8, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, and USPS Postal barcodes, etc.
- Generate the most common two dimensional barcodes, QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417
- Automatically compute checksum digit for non self-check linear barcode symbologies
- Export barcode images as gif, jpeg, png, tiff, or bmp image formats
- Easy to set bar module width, bar module height, barcode image size, margins, as well as wide to narrow ratio, etc.
- Human readable text can be displayed or not for linear barcode symbologies
- Print accurate and high quality barcodes on printers with low output resolution.
ASP.NET Web Application Barcode Generator/SDK - Developer Guide
Bar Code generator component for ASP.NET projects is a really easy to use barcode control. It is completely built in managed C#.NET code, and compatible with displaying barcode images on all browsers which supports gif, png, and jpg image formats. The barcode generator control has the same use manner as other control in developmental ASP.NET Web applications. The following guide shows the detailed procedures of how to install the barcode control to ASP.NET projects and how to create linear and 2D barcodes in ASP.NET Web applications.
ASP.NET Web Application Barcode Library/SDK - Requirements
- Integrate development environments compatibility, compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and any other .NET IDEs
- Operating system requirements, Microsoft Windows 2000 and later versions with .NET framework 2.0 onwards
Supported Barcode Types of Web Application Barcode Library/SDK
Aspper.com provides complete information
for generate dynamic Linear/2D barcode symbolgoies into .NET applications.
ASP.NET Barcode Class Library in Visual Studio - Installation
- Download the ASP.NET Barcode Generator Package and extract the barcode generator DLL file from the package
- Copy the barcode generator DLL, and paste it to your ASP.NET Web project directory
- Right hit the ASP.NET Website Toolbox and select the Choose Items
- Hit Browse, and choose the barcode generator DLL
- Barcode generator controls will appear in the website project toolbox
How to Create Barcode in ASP.NET Class in Visual Studio
- Add the barcode generator DLL to the ASP.NET Website project reference
- To generate linear barcodes, please select the linear barcode generator
- To generate QR Code, PDF417, or Data Matrix, please choose the QR Code control, PDF417 control, or Data Matrix control
- Copy the following sample code to your ASP.NET web site project, e.g. creating Code 128
Linear barcode = new Linear();
barcode.Type = BarcodeType.CODE128;
barcode.Data = "0123456789";
How to Setup and Generate Barcodes on Web pages Using IIS
- Download the barcode control package and extract files from the package
- Copy the barcode folder to your IIS from the extracted package, and create a new directory named as barcode
- Open your IIS, switch to the http://Domain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=0123456789&TYPE=4
- Add a image tag to the ASP.NET web project, e.g.
How to Drag and Drop Barcode ASP.NET Control DLL in Visual Studio
- Install the barcode generator control to the ASP.NET web project and add it to the Toolbox
- Add the "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" to the folder to create barcodes under your ASP.NET website project
- Drag and drop the Linear Web Form to the aspx web forms in the ASP.NET website project
- Debug the ASP.NET website to view the barcode image