QR Code Data Encoding using ASP.NET Barcode Generator
QR Code Data Setting with C# or VB.NET Codes using ASP.NET Barcode Generator/SDK
Generating QR Code with Target Data Using ASP.NET Barcode Generation Library/SDK
QR Code ASP.NET Barcode Web Server Library is a drag-and-drop control that easily generates dynamic QR Code barcode images with target data based on ISO/IEC 18004:2006. This .NET barcode generator helps you creates extremely accurate barcodes in web application.
QR Code Data Encoding in ASP.NET using Visual Studio Class Library
Set up Requirements
Aspper.com provides complete tutorial and complex configuration & special barcode know-how are not required. Just install the following items if before QR Code generating in ASP.NET web application.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- .NET Framework: 2.0/3.0/4.0 and above
- Data Matrix .NET barcode generation library/SDK for ASP.NET
- .NET Languages: VB.NET, C#.NET, or Borland Delphi
Download & Installation
Aspper.com provides detailed guideline for .NET users to add and print QR Code barcode symbology in ASP.NET application. Details please refer to:
- Download free ASP.NET evaluation trial package and unzip it on developer's computer
- Add "Aspper.aspnet.matrixbarcode.dll" to web project reference
- Add "Aspnet.Matrix" to your Visual Studio toolbox then drag-and-drop it to web form
Relating Data Properties of QR Code
QR Code .NET barcode generation library for ASP.NET includes a property panel to modify data parameters. Or this could be completed using Visual Basic/C#.NET code sample listing provided by Aspper.com.
MatrixBarcode --- Set barcode type as QR Code using this property.
Valid Character Set
EncodeData --- Able to encode target data in QR Code based on ISO/IEC 18004:2006.
QR Code Special
ApplicationIndicator --- Use this property to specify the barcode encoded is GS1 compatible QR Code.
QRCodeDataMode --- Set target data mode encoded in QR Code barcode symbology.
QRCodeECL --- Error correction level of QR Code which ranges from L, M, Q and H.
QRCodeECI --- Utilizing QR Code column Extended Channel Interpretations.
ApplyTilde --- Utilize the tilde character (~) to encode GS1 Application Identifiers.