EAN-13 Barcode Data Setting in ASP.NET Web Application
EAN-13 Data Setting via C# or VB.NET Class Library using ASP.NET Barcode Generation SDK
Examples on How to Create EAN-13 with Target Data in ASP.NET
Aspper.com provides robust .NET barcode generation library to encode target data in EAN-13 and EAN-13 supplementary barcodes based on GS1 general standard. This barcode generation library/SDK includes a property setting panel which helps you to generate customized barcodes.
Encode Data in EAN-13 Barcodes in ASP.NET Application with VB/C#.NET Class
Set up Requirements
This visual barcode generator does not require any special or complex configurations. It is easy to install EAN-13 generation DLL in Visual Studio within few clicks. Make sure you complete installation of following items:
- Visual Studio: 2005/2008/2010
- Microsoft .NET Framework: 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- EAN-13 NET barcode generation library/SDK for ASP.NET
- operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
Download & Installation
Aspper.com provides free evaluation barcode generation SDK to download. Complete information on how to install barcode generation component is available.
- Download free ASP.NET evaluation package and unzip it
- Add "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" to your web project reference
- Add "Aspnet.Linear" to your Visual Studio toolbox then drag-and-drop it to web form
Relating Data Properties of EAN-13
It is easy to change data encoded in EAN-13 in ASP.NET application use property setting panel or VB.NET/C#.NET codes. Data encoding related properties are demonstrated below:
LinearBarcode --- Utilize this property by changing barcode type to EAN-13.
Valid Character Set
EncodeData --- Encode target data in EAN-13 using this property.
SupplementCode--- Able to encode EAN-13 supplemental 2/5 digits add-on barcode in ASP.NET web application.
CheckSum --- EAN-13 .NET barcode generator helps you add barcode checksum digit.