Generate Dynamic QR Code Barcode Images for ASP.NET in VB.NET
QR Code Barcode Generation Library for Web Applications in VB.NET
QR Code Barcode Library for Web Applications in VB.NET - Features
Aspper.com provides the most comprehensive barcode generator to create QR Code in web applications using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010. This ASP.NET barcode library is compatible with Windows 2000, vista, XP, and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Create and display QR Code images on IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome web browsers
- Professional barcode information & free trial package to download are provided in Aspper.com
- High quality QR Code could be generated and saved in web applications in JPEG/JPG & TIFF, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG image formats
- Rotates barcode images in specific orientation according to requirements, valid values are 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Complete guideline for barcode generation in ASP.NET are provided and special barcode know-how & skilled programming knowledge are not required
- Created QR Code should conform to the features defined in ISO/IEC 18004
Support Linear/Matrix Barcodes Generation for ASP.NET in VB
Support .NET Applications:
With this barcode generator for ASP.NET, .NET developers have full access to properties and objects of the created QR Code. X-dimension, ECI, ECL, margins, barcode size are easy to be customized through VB codes or property setting panel in Visual Studio.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- .NET Console Applications (runtime support)
- VB.NET Class Library (runtime support)
Support .NET Technology:
QR Code ASP.NET barcode generator for Visual Basic supports most popular .NET languages like C#, VB.NET, managed C++ and Delphi for .NET. This barcode control is also compatible with Crystal Reports in .NET.
- Generated and print QR Code in image files and the memory
- Draw barcodes into graphics objects or printer devices in the highest possible resolution
- Lightweight generation SDK & assemblies for development
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and above versions
QR Code Barcode Generation Library for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generate dynamic QR Code barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create and print QR Code using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service, RDLC etc.
Create Dynamic QR Code Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual Basic Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode free trial version for ASP.NET and unzip it on users computer. Start Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application with VB.NET.
Generate Data Matrix Barcodes in VB Class library:
- Run Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Basic ASP.NET solution or application and display the form where the barcode is needed.
- Navigate to Aspper.aspnet.barcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "qrcode.aspx" and "qrcode.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and place them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write VB codes to generate QR Code.
Drag-and-Drop Implementation Method:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual Basic.NET.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files qrcode.aspx and qrcode.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Display the Toolbox and right click it, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.matrixbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Matrix item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Move to the Property Window and change Barcode Type to QR Code, change other properties if necessary.