Code 128 Barcode Generation Library/SDK for ASP.NET
Create Code 128 Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual C#
Create Code 128 Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual C# - Features
ASP.NET barcode Library/SDK provided by Aspper.com is a robust generator lets you integrate barcoding features into ASP.NET applications. High quality Code 128
could be inserted into web pages and web sites in a reliable manner. Simple examples and free trial package are provided.
- Generated Code 128 barcode images by this ASP.NET barcode library are measured in inch, millimeter, centimeter
- Code 128 can be drawn directly into graphics objects or printer devices in the highest possible resolution
- This barcode control supports languages like C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Code 128 barcode image customization includes rotation, size, front color, back color, margin and other properties
- C# source code and all assemblies provided in this barcode library are applied to .NET Framework 2.0
- Creates ISO compliant Code 128 based on the ISO/IEC 15417
Support Linear/2D Barcode Library for ASP.NET in C#
Support Project Types:
ASP.NET Code 128 barcode generator/SDK in Visual C# enables .NET programmers to insert Code 128 images into web applications in a reliable manner. It is a powerful and comprehensive barcode library which supports project types below:
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- Console Applications (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
Code 128 barcode property could be set to meet required specifications in a slim and clear structured programming interface. Code 128 is a reliable custom server control and could be integrated seamlessly into .NET projects.
- All assemblies and C# source code are entirely written in C#.NET 2.0
- Can be used in C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Lightweight assemblies and generation SDK
- 100% managed code written in Visual C#
Code 128 Barcode Generation Library for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generate dynamic Code 128 barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create Code 128 using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service etc.
How to Generate Code 128 Barcode Symbology in ASP.NET Using C# Class Library
First download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for ASP.NET and unzip it on users computer. Start your Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application using C#.NET class library.
Create Barcodes in C# Class library:
- Start your Visual Studio and open ASP.NET web project in Visual C#.
- Browse for Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and put them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write C# codes to generate Code 128.
Drag and drop barcode control:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual C#.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files linear.aspx and linear.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Right click in Toolbox, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Linear item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Activate the Property Window and change Barcode Type to Code 128, change other properties if necessary.