ASP.NET QR Code Barcode Generation Library/SDK for Visual C#
Create QR Code Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual C#
Create QR Code Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual C# - Features
ASP.NET QR Code barcode generation library/SDK
is a customized web server control to generate QR Code
in web applications. Aspper.com provides simple examples, complete information of user guide and free trial barcode generation SDK for QR Code generation in ASP.NET applications.
- Created QR Code barcode images could be altered by adjusting parameters relating to barcode width, barcode height, barcode margin, UOM etc
- QR Code ASP.NET barcode generator has versions ranges from V1 to V40. .NET programmers could select the modules from 21 X 21 up to 177 X 177 during generation
- QR Code generator for ASP.NET provides 4 error correction levels, among which are L, M, Q, and H
- This barcode library supports barcode most popular languages such as C#, Managed C++ and Delphi in .NET
- Generated QR Code barcode symbology by this library shall be considered as conforming and support the features defined in ISO/IEC 18004
- C# source code and descriptions and the .NET Framework provided by Aspper.com apply to .NET 2.0
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for ASP.NET in C#
Support Project Types:
ASP.NET QR Code barcode generation SDK is designed for QR Code barcode generation in web sites, web service and Microsoft IIS. Barcode images could be created in JPEG/JPG & TIFF, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG and and WBMP formats in the following projects:
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- Console Applications (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
QR Code ASP.NET barcode generator is compliant with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or greater. .NET users could generate and show QR Code barcode images on static web pages (html) and dynamic ones (aspx) to meet the spatial requirements of the application.
- Easy to be used in C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- All assemblies and source code are entirely written in C#.NET 22.0
- Lightweight generation DLL & assemblies provided for development
- 100% managed code, strong named and signed
QR Code Barcode Generation Library/SDK for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generating dynamic QR Code barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create QR Code using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service etc.
Complete Information on how to Create QR Code Barcode Symbology in ASP.NET Using C# Class Library
Just download Aspper.Barcode trial package for ASP.NET and unzip it on developer's computer. Start Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application using C#.NET class library.
Create Barcodes in C# Class library:
- Start your Visual Studio and open ASP.NET web project in Visual C#.
- Browse for Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and put them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write C# codes to generate QR Code.
Drag and drop barcode control:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual C#.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files linear.aspx and linear.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Right click in Toolbox, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Linear item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Activate the Property Window and change Barcode Type to Code QR Code, change other properties if necessary.