GS1-128 Barcode Generator/SDK for ASP.NET
Generate GS1-128/EAN-128 Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual C#
Generate GS1-128/EAN-128 Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual C# - Features
GS1-128 ASP.NET barcode Generation Library/SDK provided by Aspper.com is designed for inserting barcoding features into ASP.NET applications. This custom server control is fully written in C#.NET 2.0 and source code is provided for .NET developers in the purchased version.
- GS1-128 barcode generator could be easily integrated with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and above versions
- Parameters are highly customizable and x dimension, y dimension, barcode width, barcode height, barcode margin, UOM could be easily adjusted by C# programming
- GS1-128 barcode images could be generated on the static web pages (html) and dynamic ones (aspx) according to specific requirements
- ASP.NET barcode control is easy to create barcode images in applications including ASP.NET web site, Web Services, ASP.NET Web Forms, IIS and ASP.NET Crystal Report
- GS1-128 barcode generator creates and prints GS1-128 barcode images in high quality in Png, Jpeg/Jpg, Gif, Tiff, Bmp formats
- Graphic configuration settings are provided which include the foreground and background colors and fonts for the human-readable characters
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for ASP.NET in C#
Support Project Types:
Once installed, this GS1-128 ASP.NET barcode library provided by Aspper.com will be stay embedded on the ASP.NET applications in Visual Studio when you add reference. It could be easily installed on computers running on operating system Windows 2000, vista, XP, Windows 7, Window Server 2003, and 2008 and support projects below:
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- Console Applications (runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
ASP.NET barcode Generator is easy to integrate barcode generation capability to your ASP.NET web applications in a reliable manner. It is the most advanced and reliable .NET Component for GS1-128 barcodes generation.
- Support languages C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Lightweight generation SDK for .NET programmers
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 and greater
- Support X-copy development
GS1-128 Barcode Generation Library/SDK for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generating dynamic GS1-128 barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create GS1-128 using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service etc.
How to Generate GS1-128 Barcode Symbology in ASP.NET Using C# Class Library
Just download Aspper.Barcode trial package for ASP.NET and unzip it on developer's computer. Start Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application using C#.NET class library.
Create Barcodes in C# Class library:
- Start your Visual Studio and open ASP.NET web project in Visual C#.
- Browse for Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and put them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write C# codes to generate GS1-128.
Drag and drop barcode control:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual C#.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files linear.aspx and linear.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Right click in Toolbox, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Linear item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Activate the Property Window and change Barcode Type to Code GS1-128, change other properties if necessary.