Generate Dynamic Code 39 for ASP.NET in VB.NET
ASP.NET Code 39 Barcode Generator in VB.NET
ASP.NET Code 39 Barcode Generator in VB.NET - Features
ASP.NET barcode generator provided by Aspper.com make it possible to generate high quality Code 39 and extended Code 39 images into web applications. This lightweight customized web control could be installed easily on computers running operating system Windows 2000, vista, XP, Windows 7, Window Server 2003, and 2008.
- Easy to generated Code 39 and extended Code 39 into ASP.NET using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
- Created Code 39 barcode image could be rotated in specific orientation which includes 0, 90, 180 or 270 degree
- .NET programmers are able to show or hide the start and stop characters which represented usually depicted in human-readable form by a * (asterisk)
- X-dimension, wide to narrow ratio, image resolution, checksum digit, front and back color and other properties could be customizsed through VB codes
- Generated Code 39 should be in accordance with the features defined in ISO/IEC 16388
- Code 39 barcode generation library supports almost popular web browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.
Support Linear/2D Barcode Library for ASP.NET in VB
Support .NET Applications:
Code 39 barcode library is fully written in C#.NET 2.0. It could be easily utilized in an ASP.NET Web Solution to create Code 39 and Code 39 extended barcode symbologies. This robust Custom Server Control lets you easily inserting barcodes in ASP.NET web applications, Microsoft IIS, C#.NET, VB.NET class library, etc.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- .NET Console Applications (runtime support)
- VB.NET Class Library (runtime support)
Support .NET Technology:
High quality Code 39 barcode images in formats Png, Jpeg/Jpg, Gif, Tiff, Bmp are inserted into ASP.NET web pages in a reliable manner. Additional captions or comments can be added to the barcode programmatically in Visual Studio.
- Generate barcodes in image files as well as in the memory
- Easy to use in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Support X-copy development
- All products and DLLs provided are 100% managed code, strong named and digitally signed
Code 39 Barcode Generation Library for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generate dynamic Code 39 barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create Code 39 using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service etc.
Generate Code 39 Barcode Symbology in ASP.NET Using Visual Basic Class Library
First download Aspper.Barcode download trial version for ASP.NET and unzip it on users computer. Start Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application with VB.NET.
Generate Code 39 Barcodes in VB Class library:
- Run Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Basic ASP.NET web applications.
- Navigate to Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and place them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write VB codes to generate Code 39.
Drag-and-Drop Implementation Method:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual Basic.NET.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files linear.aspx and linear.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Display the Toolbox and right click it, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Linear item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Move to the Property Window and change Barcode Type to Code 39, change other properties if necessary.