Generate Dynamic Code 128 Barcode Symbology for ASP.NET in VB.NET
ASP.NET Code 128 Barcode Generation Library/SDK in VB.NET
ASP.NET Code 128 Barcode Generation Library/SDK in VB.NET - Features
ASP.NET Code 128 barcode generator is professional and reliable barcode generating component for project development in VB.NET. High quality barcode images could be inserted into web sites in a reliable manner.
- Support the .NET languages such as VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET to generate Code 128 barcode symbology
- Graphic configuration settings includes foreground and background colors plus fonts for the human-readable characters customization are allowed
- The Code 128 ASP .NET barcode Web Server control is a drag-and-drop component that easily adds dynamic barcoding capability to web applications
- Works well with operating systems like Windows 2000, vista, XP, Windows 7, Window Server 2003, and 2008
- Easy to utilize FNC1 in Code 128 symbols in the first symbol character position following the Start character has been reserved exclusively for the GS1 system
- Generated Code 128 should conform to the requirements specified known as ISO/IEC 15417
Support Linear/2D Barcode Library for ASP.NET in VB
Aspper.com offers robust barcode generators for .NET programmers to generate most popular dynamic linear and 2D barcodes in ASP.NET applications using barcode library web applications. Among which are:Code 39
Support .NET Applications:
ASP.NET Code 128 barcode library in VB.NET lets you easily generate highest possible resolution images directly drawn to graphics objects or printer devices. .NET programmers are able to generate barcode using IDE like Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- .NET Console Applications (runtime support)
- VB.NET Class Library (runtime support)
Support .NET Technology:
This barcode library lets .NET programmers insert barcode images into web applications in a slim and clear structured programming interface. Barcode control is robust ASP.NET component which is reusable and stay embedded once installed.
- Generate Code 128 barcodes in image files as well as in the memory
- Easy to use in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and above versions
- This product is 100% managed code, strong named, digitally signed
Code 128 Barcode Generation Library for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generate dynamic Code 128 barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create Code 128 using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service etc.
Generate Code 128 Barcode Symbology in ASP.NET Using Visual Basic Class Library
First download Aspper.Barcode download trial version for ASP.NET and unzip it on users computer. Start Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application with VB.NET.
Generate Code 128 Barcodes in VB Class library:
- Run Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Basic ASP.NET web applications.
- Navigate to Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and place them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write VB codes to generate Code 128.
Drag-and-Drop Implementation Method:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual Basic.NET.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files linear.aspx and linear.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Display the Toolbox and right click it, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Linear item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Move to the Property Window and change Barcode Type to Code 128, change other properties if necessary.