Create Dynamic UPC-A Barcode Symbology for ASP.NET in VB.NET
UPC-A .NET Barcode Generator/SDK for Web Applications in VB.NET
UPC-A Barcode Generator/SDK for Web Applications in VB.NET - Features
With UPC-A barcode generation library for ASP.NET, developers are able to adjust image rotation angle, size, color margin and other properties using VB codes. This web server control supports all printers and no special printer or hardware are not required.
- Generate UPC-A/GTIN-12 in highest possible resolution in JPEG/JPG & TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG formats
- Support UPC-A and UPC-A+5/UPC-A+2 supplementary barcode generation in ASP.NET applications
- UPC-A barcode library is able to compute checksum automatically. Checksum digit is easily to be enabled or disabled
- This barcode library/SDK is pre-configured and all barcodes created are in accordance with latest barcode standard
- Complete user-friendly guideline & free evaluation package to be downloaded are available in Aspper.com
- Easy-to-use barcode control which could be easily utilized in ASP.NET Web Solution and support templates in Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Library for ASP.NET in VB
Support .NET Applications:
ASP.NET barcode library helps users to create UPC-A barcode symbology in web applications. This barcode control could be easily installed on computers running Windows 2000, vista, XP, and Windows 7 operating systems.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- ASP.NET Web Service (runtime support)
- .NET Console Applications (runtime support)
- VB.NET Class Library (runtime support)
Support .NET Technology:
It is possible to generate UPC-A images into web applications and webform using .NET barcode library in Visual Basic. Highly customized barcode symbology could be created and printed in web pages through Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010.
- Generate UPC-A in static web pages (html) and dynamic ones (aspx)
- Save barcode images in image files and the memory
- X-copy development
- Lightweight assemblies & generation SDK for development
UPC-A Barcode Generation Library for .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides complete solution for generate dynamic UPC-A barcode symbolgoy into various.NET applications. .NET programmers are entitled to create and print UPC-A using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and Microsoft Word, Excel, Reporting Service, RDLC etc.
Create Dynamic UPC-A Barcode Images in ASP.NET Using Visual Basic Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode free evaluation version for ASP.NET and unzip it on users computer. Start Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 and create new ASP.NET web application with VB.NET.
Generate UPC-A Barcodes in VB Class library:
- Run Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Basic ASP.NET web applications.
- Navigate to Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll. and add it to the web project reference;
- Copy "linear.aspx" and "linear.aspx.cs" in barcode folder and place them in the target project folder;
- Now .NET programmers are able to write VB codes to generate UPC-A.
Drag-and-Drop Implementation Method:
- Start your Visual Studio and open your ASP.NET web project in Visual Basic.NET.
- Find barcode folder in the package, and copy files linear.aspx and linear.aspx.cs to the project folder;
- Display the Toolbox and right click it, choose click Choose Item and then select Browse to navigate to the Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll.
- Click OK and you could see Aspnet.Linear item on the toolbox palette.
- Drag and drop the item to the aspx page.
- Move to the Property Window and change Barcode Type to UPC-A, change other properties if necessary.