Guideline of .NET Barcode Library/SDK for RDLC
Examples on How to Generate Dynamic Linear/2D Barcode Images in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Library
RDLC barcode generator helps developers to generate and print dynamic linear and matrix barcode images into local client-side reports. Free trial package plus optional VB.NET or C#.NET barcode code samples are provided.
Support Project Types
.NET programmers are entitled to build powerful local report solution using RDLC barcode generator through VB or C# programming. It supports barcode generation using following templates in Visual Studio:
- Windows Forms Application
- Web Service project
- Console Application
- .NET Class Library
Requirements & Development:
Linear and 2D barcode generation in RDLC could be easily accomplished using this easy-to-configure barcode generator. This barcode library for local client-side report is seamlessly integrated into .NET applications in a reliable manner.
- Running completely on the client-side using Visual Studio ReportViewer control
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, or greater version support
- Source code available fully written in C#.NET 2005
- 100% managed code, strong named and signed
- Language support include VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
Linear & 2D Barcodes in RDLC
RDLC .NET Barcode Library helps .NET programmers generate most popular linear and 2D barcodes in local client-side reports:
Barcode Library/SDK for Reporting Services â Developer Guide
This paragraph specifies detailed instruction and user's guide on how to create 1D and 2D dynamic images into client-side reporting/RDLC using barcode control provided by Aspper.com.
- How to install barcode component for RDLC in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- How to create a RDLC report in Visual Studio
- How to generate dynamic linear and 2D barcodes in RDLC using .NET barcode control
How to create barcodes in Local Client-side Report
Install Barcode Generation Control/SDK for RDLC
- Download free trial barcode generator/library Aspper.Barcode.RDLC package.
- Put it in target folder and unzip it into a directory of the computer.
Create New ASP.NET Application in Visual Studio and Add reference
- Download free trial package of Aspper.Barcode.RDLC and unzip it;
- Start Visual Studio and create ASP.NET web form project;
- Add Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll to the project reference;
- Activate the "Solution Explorer" window, and right-click the web application to add a class;
- Using C# or VB codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs";
Create New RDLC Report in Visual Studio
- Activate "Solution Explorer", and right-click the project to add a report;
- Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into report;
- Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create a column named "Barcode" and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Run the report, generated barcode images will be displayed on the web page.
Barcode Library for .NET applications - Developer Guide
Aspper.com provides powerful barcode generators for barcode generation in .NET applicaitons. It also provides detailed user's manual here: