RDLC .NET Barcode Library/SDK to Generate GS1-128
Create GS1-128 Barcode in RDLC Using C#.NET Class- Features
GS1-128 .NET barcode generation SDK is control designed to be used in RDLC reporting solution for barcode generating and printing using C#.NET codes. Rich barcode property options allow customization of the created GS1-128 and GS1-128 2/5 digits add-on. Free trial evaluation package and C#.NET code sample listing are available.
C#.NET code written using the .NET Framework is managed during runtime. This barcode generation SDK/library fully written in .NET 2.0. Free to download generation SDK and detailed tutorial on how to print barcodes are available.
- Generated EAN-128/GS1-128 is accordance with latest barcode specification
- A development tool which fully integrated with .NET applications (ASP.NET & Winfroms)
- Allow drag-and-drop design for UI elements in RDLC reports
- Detailed tutorial provided & does not require any special or complex configurations
- Build powerful report solution using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
- Compatible with C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for RDLC in C#
It is easy to generate most popular linear and 2D barcodes in RDLC local reports using C#.NET. .NET barcode library/SDK for RDLC allows users to change barcode type easily using C# codes or using property setting panel.
Support Project Types:
RDLC .NET barcode library for C#.NET is a robust and powerful barcode control which supports GS1-128 barcode generation using ASP.NET web application and Winforms desktop applications. It supports .NET templates in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- Windows Forms Application
- Console Applications
- C#.NET Class Library
This .NET barcode control helps .NET users to create RDLC reporting solution that takes user input by using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Generated RDLC reports with barcoding features can run completely on the client-side using Visual Studio ReportViewer control.
- Support GS1-128 barcodes generation using C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Treated as a class library in Visual Studio integrated with WebForm or WinForm applications
- Easy to adjust barcode properties via C# .NET and Visual Basic.NET in RDLC reports
- Code written using the .NET Framework is managed when executed
How to Print GS1-128/EAN-128 in RDLC Using C#.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio, and choose C# when you create new RDLC report project.
Build RDLC Report in Visual Studio using C#.NET language
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio and choose C#.NET as selected language, create an ASP.NET web form project using C#.NET programming; (Or winforms application if necessary);
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK package and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using C#.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs" to generate barcodes;
How to Generate GS1-128 in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: move to "Solution Explorer" button, and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated GS1-128 barcode images will be displayed on the web page.