RDLC .NET Barcode Generation SDK to Generate Dynamic UPC-A
Print UPC-A Barcode in RDLC Using C#.NET Class Library- Features
UPC-A .NET barcode library for RDLC is a robust barcode generation DLL which can be used in C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET. It support UPC-A and UPC-A supplementary 2 or 5 digits add-on generation on client-side local report.
It is easy to generate UPC-A barcodes on local RDLC reports using this generation SDK, UPC-A barcode height, width, resolution, rotation etc. can be adjusted easily via C# .NET and Visual Basic.NET in RDLC reports. Optional C# source code is provided to document report on source code level.
- Visual Studio 2005/2008 ReportViewer Local Reports, RDLC reports, Runtime Support using RDLC barcode generation library
- Print UPC-A barcode into image files as well as in the memory for RDLC reports
- Support UPC-A supplementary 2 and 5 digits add-on generation
- Configure barcode width and height in RDLC files in accordance with specific barcode size requirements
- Used as integrated control in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and advanced versions
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for RDLC in C#
It is easy to generate dynamic and accurate linear and matrix barcode images according to barcode specifications. .NET developers could easily modify barcode parameters related to data, image and size using C#.NET sample codes.
Support Project Types:
All assemblies provided by Aspper.com are 100% managed code created in C#, strong named and managed. .NET RDLC barcode Controls are mature, easy-to-use automation components with detailed step-by-step instruction on how to create UPC-A in RDLC reports.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- Windows Forms Application
- Console Applications
- C#.NET Class Library
RDLC .NET barcode generator provided by Aspper.com could be used as .NET control and be dragged and dropped from toolbox to reports. It is easy to take users input for UPC-A barcode generation in Visual Studio using C#.NET class library.
- Fully integrated in C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easy to utilize .NET templates like WebForm or WinForm applications
- Compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5
- C# Code written is managed when executed during barcode generation
How to Generate UPC-A in RDLC Using C#.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio, and choose C# when you create new RDLC report project.
Build RDLC Report in Visual Studio using C#.NET language
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio and choose C#.NET as selected language, create an ASP.NET web form project using C#.NET programming; (Or winforms application if necessary);
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK package and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using C#.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs" to generate barcodes;
How to Generate UPC-A in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: move to "Solution Explorer" button, and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg"ï¼"Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated UPC-A barcode images will be displayed on the web page.