RDLC QR Code .NET Barcode Generation Library
QR Code Barcode Generating in RDLC Using C#.NET - Features
QR Code .NET barcode generation SDK for RDLC includes designers for Windows Forms and Web Forms .NET applications, enabling simple drag-and-drop design of UI elements. QR Code barcodes can be easily generated and printed to image formats using C#.NET sample codes.
QR Code is generated according to ISO/IEC 16022:2006 standard. This barcode generator support barcode generation using C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Free to download barcode generator for RDLC is provided on Aspper.com.
- Entirely developed with C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and advanced versions
- Lightweight free trial package and barcode generation DLL for RDLC available
- Barcodes created is pre-configured and no complex configuration is needed
- C#.NET codes and descriptions are apply to .NET 2.0
- Step-by-step instructions provided in RDLC barcode printing tutorial
Linear/Matrix Barcode Generation for RDLC in C#.NET Code
Once installed, the RDLC .NET barcode generation library will stay embedded on RDLC reports. It is easy to encode linear and 2D barcodes in RDLC reports using barcode type property in setting panel:
Support Project Types:
This ease of learning, combined with the capabilities of the ASP.NET, Winforms .NET Framework, make this .NET barcode generator for RDLC an excellent way to start barcode programming career.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- Windows Forms Application
- Console Applications
- C#.NET Class Library
After the control appears in the Toolbox, it may be added to the web form or Winform to generate QR Code using C#.NET class library. Barcode images can be easily exported on PDF and html files trough C# and VB.NET
- Support Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Support barcode generation using C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easy to utilize .NET templates like ASP.NET or WinForms applications
- C# source code provided to modify RDLC report on source code level
How to Generate QR Code in RDLC Using C#.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio, and choose C# to create new RDLC report project.
Build RDLC Report in Visual Studio using C#.NET language
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio and choose C#.NET as selected language, create an ASP.NET web form project using C#.NET programming; (Or winforms application if necessary);
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK package and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using C#.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs" to generate barcodes;
How to Generate QR Code in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: move to "Solution Explorer" button, and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated QR Code barcode images will be displayed on the web page.