RDLC Code 128 VB.NET Barcode Generation Library/SDK
Generate Dynamic Code 128 Barcode in RDLC Using Visual Basic
Print Dynamic Code 128 Barcode in RDLC Local Report - Features
RDLC Code 128 .NET barcode generator is able to add and print Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, and Code 128C in RDLC reports using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Barcode size, data and image could be easily adjusted using VB.NET Codes.
Aspper.com provides detailed tutorial and free trial download barcode generation SDK to automate Code 128 barcode generating in RDLC client-side local report. It is easy to use Visual Studio 2005/2008 ReportViewer Local Reports, RDLC reports, Runtime Support to create barcodes using RDLC barcode generation library.
- Generates barcodes using VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Display Code 128 barcodes in image files as well as in the memory for RDLC reports
- Orientation options includes 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
- Easy-to-configure control & complex barcode know-how is not required
- Created Code 128 is pre-configured according to ISO/IEC 15417:2007
- Entirely developed in C#.NET 2.0 with strong named assemblies
Support Linear/2D Barcode Types for RDLC in VB
This Code 128 .NET barcode generator for Clint Report RDLC is pre-configured and generates dynamic barcodes in report solution. Popular linear and 2D barcodes printing are supported using VB.NET:
RDLC Support Project Types:
RDLC .NET barcode generator for Code 128 is designed for barcode automation purpose in client-side reports. .NET users could utilize .NET applications to create powerful RDLC report solution with barcoding features.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- Windows Forms Applicaiton
- Console Applications
- VB.NET Class Library
RDLC .NET Technology:
This RDLC .NET barcode control lets .NET developers to generate and print accurate Code 128 in RDLC local reports using VB.NET programming. Aspper.com provides tutorial on how to configure barcoding features with VB.NET class library.
- Render barcodes using VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Used as integrated DLL and support drag-and-drop implementation on Microsoft Visual Studio
- Able to integrate with WinForms or WebForms application
- Strong named assemblies created apply C#.NET 2005
Code 128 Barcodes Printing in RDLC Using VB.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and create new RDLC report project using VB.NET language.
Create New RDLC Report in Visual Studio using VB.NET language
- Create WebForm: Create an web application using VB.NET in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008;
- Add reference: add the rdlc generation SDK as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Click the "Solution Explorer" and click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using VB.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs";
How to Generate Barcode Images in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: Activate "Solution Explorer", and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated barcode images will be displayed on the web page.