UPC-A Barcode Generating Using VB.NET Barcode Generation Control
Print UPC-A Barcode in RDLC Using VB.NET Codes Listing
Create UPC-A Barcode in RDLC Using VB.NET Codes Sample- Features
RDLC .NET barcode generation SDK is used for UPC-A and UPC-A 2/5 digits add-on using VB.NET class library in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. It is Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic .NET, Borland Octane Delphi.NET and any development environment in the .NET.
This barcode generation control is a graphic software which create barcodes on pixel-based printers must scale each bar and space exactly. Complete C#.NET source code is provided with purchase to modify barcodes at source code level.
- Allow easy generation of UPC-A barcodes in embedding the barcode control
- Provides powerful barcoding capabilities in a slim and clear structured programming interface
- Complete barcode generatrion object that stays embedded in the RDLC report
- Print and save UPC-A barcode into image files as well as in the memory for RDLC reports
- Generate accurate barcodes based on general GS1 specification
- Support UPC-A supplementary 2 and 5 digits add-on generation to encode detailed information
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for RDLC in VB
Multiple linear and matrix barcode types are supported with a single generating product. It is easy to modify barcode size, image and data according to specific requirement using VB.NET programming. Details please refer to:
Support Project Types:
This barcode generation control allows the creation of barcodes that can easily be sent to the printer or to graphic images. It can be used with .NET applications (Winforms & Web form) to automate UPC-A barcode printing in RDLC reports.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- Windows Forms Application
- Console Applications
- VB.NET Class Library
All assemblies provided are 100% managed code created in C#, strong named and digitally signed. Once installed, the control may be sized and parameters can be set to meet required specifications using VB.NET programming.
- Configure barcode width and height in RDLC files using VB.NET class library
- Take users input to encode customized UPC-A barcodes
- Include a property page to modify barcode properties during runtime
- Compliant with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and advanced versions
How to Generate UPC-A in RDLC Using VB.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio, and choose VB when you create new RDLC report project.
Build RDLC Report in Visual Studio using VB.NET language
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio and choose VB.NET as selected language, create an ASP.NET web form project using VB.NET programming; (Or winforms application if necessary);
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK package and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input VB.NET codes: Using VB.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs" to generate barcodes;
How to Generate UPC-A in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: move to "Solution Explorer" button, and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated UPC-A barcode images will be displayed on the web page.