RDLC Data Matrix VB.NET Barcode Generation Library
Data Matrix Barcode Generating in RDLC Using VB.NET Codes- Features
Data Matrix RDLC .NET barcode generation SDK for VB.NET is designed to add barcoding features in client local reports using VB.NET codes. Data Matrix generated are accurate and fully based on ISO/IEC 16022:2006. Free evaluation control is provided.
This barcode generator supports Data Matrix creation using VB.NET programming integrated with ASP.NET and Winforms applications. The RDLC report solution will be treated as class in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. C# source code is provided in purchased version to document reports in source code level.
- Fully integrated control will stay embedded as a DLL once installed
- Support Data Matrix generating with VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Generate accurate barcode images with high and low resolution to support all printers
- Export and save barcode images on PDF and html without any latency
- configure the barcode width and height in RDLC files using VB.NET code sample
- Various formats includes PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF image
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for RDLC in VB.NET Code
This barcode generation SDK provided by Aspper.com is entirely developed in VB.NET 2005 with strong named assemblies. It is designed for barcode project automation in RDLC local reports, most popular barcode types are supported:
Support Project Types:
Aspper.com provides robust and comprehensive barcode generator to add Data Matrix in RDLC reports. This RDLC report will be treated as class in Visual Studio and be integrated with WebForm and WinForms application.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- Windows Forms Application
- Console Applications
- VB.NET Class Library
Aspper.com offers robust barcode generator to automate Data Matrix barcode generation on Report Definition Language Client-Side report. It could be used as an integrated control in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- VB.NET codes written will be executed during runtime
- Compliant with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and advanced versions
- Light-weight barcode generation DLL for VB.NET development
- Build RDLC report using .NET templates like ASP.NET or WinForms applications
How to Generate Data Matrix in RDLC Using VB.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio, and choose VB to create new RDLC report project.
Build RDLC Report in Visual Studio using VB.NET language
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio and choose VB.NET as selected language, create an ASP.NET web form project using VB.NET programming; (Or winforms application if necessary);
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK package and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input VB.NET codes: Using VB.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs" to generate barcodes;
How to Generate Data Matrix in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: move to "Solution Explorer" button, and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated Data Matrix barcode images will be displayed on the web page.