RDLC VB.NET Barcode Generation Library for GS1-128
Add GS1-128 Barcode in RDLC Using VB.NET Codes
GS1-128 Barcode Generating in RDLC Using Visual Basic Codes - Features
RDLC GS1-128 barcode control helps .NET users to print high quality GS1-128 barcodes using VB.NET codes on RDLC local reports. This barcode generation SDK is designed to automate barcode printing in RDLC using ASP.NET or Winforms application.
Each RDLC reports will be treated as class library in Visual Studio. It is easy to add GS1-128/EAN-128 barcoding features in to RDLC using VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET. Aspper.com provides detailed tutorial and free trial package for .NET programmers.
- Modify GS1-128 barcode size, data and image through VB.NET sample codes
- A development tool which fully integrated with .NET applications (ASP.NET & Winfroms)
- Maintain GS1-128 barcode image on Word, Excel, PDF when you exporting RDLC reports
- High-level tutorial on how to generate and print GS1-128 barcodes in RDLC local reports
- Create barcodes utilizing VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Save barcode images in high and low resolution to support all printers
Support Linear/2D Barcode Types for RDLC in VB.NET
This RDLC .NET generation SDK is easy-to-use barcode library which perform barcode task in client local report using ASP.NET, Winforms application in Visual Studio. Most linear and 2D barcodes are supported:
RDLC Support Project Types:
It is easy to complete barcode task in RDLC local report using ASP.NET, Winforms application in Visual Studio. Choose VB.NET as your project language when you create RDLC reports. Easy of learning, combined with capabilities of the .NET Framework makes this control an excellent generator for RDLC.
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Windows Forms Application
- Console Applications
- VB.NET Class Library
RDLC .NET Technology:
This .NET barcode control for RDLC is a new drag-and-drop component that easily adds dynamic barcoding capability to Microsoft. Generated GS1-128 shall be considered as conforming with this GS1 general International Standard.
- Create & save barcodes in image files & the memory for RDLC reports
- All .NET generator provided by Aspper.com is entirely developed in C#.NET 2.0
- VB.NET code for GS1-128 printing is executed during run time
- Compatible with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
GS1-128 Barcodes Generating in RDLC Using VB.NET Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and create new RDLC report project using VB.NET language.
Create RDLC Project in Visual Studio using VB.NET language
- Create WebForm: Create an web application using VB.NET in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008;
- Add reference: add the rdlc generation SDK as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Click the "Solution Explorer" and click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using VB.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs";
Generate Barcode Images in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: Activate "Solution Explorer", and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated barcode images will be displayed on the web page.