Code 39 .NET Barcode Generation Library/SDK for RDLC Report
Add Code 39 & Code 39 Extended Barcodes in RDLC Using Visual C# - Features
RDLC Code 39 & Code 39 extended .NET barcode generation library/SDK is a .NET control which is fully integrated with C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET. .NET users are able to add and print Code 39 and Code 39 extended in client-side local report.
This .NET barcode control for RDLC supports dynamic Code 39, Code 3/9, Code 3 of 9 generation and printing using C#.NET code listing. It is possible to export the RDLC report with Code 39 barcode image to PDF and html without any latency.
- Generates Code 39 in RDLC using C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Easy to install on computers running on operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7
- Able to integrate RDLC reports with WinForm or WebForm application
- C# source code provided in purchased version is apply to .NET 2.0
- Code 39 barcode properties could be easily modified using C#.NET codes
- Easy-to-configure control & complex barcode know-how is not required
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Types for RDLC in C#
Most popular linear and 2D barcode generation and printing are supported by this .NET barcode generator. Details please refer to:
Support Project Types:
Code 39 .NET barcode generation SDK for RDLC is a robust barcode DLL which supports Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. It could be used as a DLL and integrates with WinForms and WebForm application to create barcodes.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- C#.NET Class Library
Code 39 barcode generator/SDK for RDLC is designed to automate Code 39 generation and printing in Report Definition Language Client-Side report. RDLC reports will be treated as class in Visual Studio.
- C#.NET source code provided to document RDLC report on source code level
- Support Code 39 barcode generation using C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Support X-copy development
- Strong named assemblies created apply to .NET Framework 2.0 or greater
How to Generate Code 39 Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET Class Library
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developer's computer. Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and create new RDLC report solution using C#.NET codes.
Create New RDLC Report in Visual Studio
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, and then create an ASP.NET web form project using C#.NET programming;
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using C#.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs";
How to Generate Barcode Images in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: Activate "Solution Explorer", and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg", "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated barcode images will be displayed on the web page.