Code 128 .NET Barcode Generator for RDLC
Code 128 Barcode Generation SDK for RDLC reports
With Code 128 .NE barcode control for RDLC, it is easy to generate dynamic Code 128 barcodes based on ISO/IEC 15417 into client-side reporting using VB or C# barcode codes. C# source code fully written in C#.NET 2.0 is provided in purchased version. It is possible to maintain barcodes on exported PDF and html.
Developers could generate and print Code 128 into SSRS, Crystal Reports and also C#, Visual Basic .NET using .NET barcode generators provided by Aspper.com:
Code 128 Brief Introduction
Code 128 is an excellent alphanumeric linear barcode symbology. Code 128 is capable of encoding high-density data including all alphanumeric data and 128 characters of ASCII Character Set.
Code 128 Barcode Generator for RDLC - Features
Installment & License
Code 128 barcode generator for RDLC is an Easy-to-configure control & complex barcode know-how is not required. .NET users are able to document local reports at source code level.
- Easy-to- install free trial package of RDLC to generate Code 128
- Complete barcode information about encoding data, checksum, and structure etc.
- Installation complete with few clicks
- Property panel included to set barcode height, width etc. after installation complete
- C# source code plus royalty free license in purchased version
- Flexible licenses include developer licenses for single, five, or more developers
IDE & Environment
High quality dynamic Code 128 barcodes could be easily added on RDLC reports and displayed on the web pages through ASP.NET applications. It is easy to adjust barcode properties via C# .NET and Visual Basic.NET in RDLC reports.
- Utilize data source and compatible with Microsoft SQL 2005 or 2008
- Support barcode templates of ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications
- Build customized reporting solution using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Can be used in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- All barcode generation DLL and sample codes are written in .NET 2.0
- Managed code written in C#.NET 2005
Code 128 Implementation Methods for RDLC reports/Client-side Reporting
Download & Installation
- Download Free demo package for RDLC and place it into the target folder
- Unzip it in the developer's computer and put it into target directory
- Add reference: Add "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" to your RDLC project reference
Class Library: .NET programmers could add class in client-side Reporting files easily to create Code 128, details please refer to user guide of RDLC.