Code 128 Barcode Library for Crystal Reports
How to Print Code 128 Barcode Images in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET Codes
How to Print Code 128 Barcode Images in Crystal Reports Using VB.NET Codes - Features
Code 128 Crystal Reports barcode library allows easy generation of barcodes embedding into Visual Basic (VB).NET class library. Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B and Code 128C barcode images may be printed or saved as graphic images without the use of fonts.
- All assemblies and generators provided are 100% managed code created in C#, strong named
- Build robust report solution using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- .NET programmers have full access to the properties of a report and the underlying report objects
- Able to rotate Code 128 in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees using VB codes
- Change fields in Crystal Reports to barcode image within few clicks
- Integrate .NET applications like ASP.NET & Winforms with Crystal Reports during runtime
Support Project Types:
Crystal Reports barcode control is managed code library which allows easy printing of barcodes from any .NET environment. Aspper.com provides free trial package & optional VB, C# sample codes.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- Windows Forms Application
- VB.NET Class Library
- Console Application
Code 128 barcode library is a fully-integrated barcode generation SDK stays on Crystal Report once installed. It is possible to maintain barcode image on exported files such as PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats.
- Create reporting solution that takes user input by using Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Easy to use Dynamic data connections to connect virtually data source to build personalized Crystal Report
- Support language such as VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Simple X-Copy development
.NET Barcode Generators to Create Code 128 Barcodes
It is easy to generate Code 128 and Code 128 Extended in Windows Forms, Web application, SQL Reporting Services, RDLC using Visual C# class library.
Code 128 Barcode Generating on Crystal Reports Using Visual Basic Class Library
Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports and unzip it on developer's computer. Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 to create a new Crystal Reports project in visual basic class library. .NET programmers are able to utilize ASP.NET or Winforms application templates in Visual Studio.
Create New Crystal Reports Project in Visual Studio
- Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free evaluation package and unzip it.
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project using VB programming. In Crystal Report Gallery dialog box, accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET" in Data form and click "next".
- Select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package, and then click "Finish" in the "Connection" form.
- Add "Customer" table in the "Data" form, and then click "Next".
- Add all three columns available to "Customer" fields in the upcoming "Fields" form, and Click "Finish" button.
Add Reference for Crystal Reports
- Drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3.
- Go to .NET project solution explorer, and navigate to "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports Barcode.dll" and add it to the project reference.
- Then add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
How to Create Barcode Images in Crystal Report Using .NET Control
- Right click "Default.aspx" in "Solution Explorer" and choose "View Code" to enter the code form.
- It is easy to generate Code 128 barcode images using Visual Basic codes.
- Modify barcode property if necessary using relating VB.NET codes.