GS1-128 Crystal Reports Barcode Library/SDK
Generate GS1-128 Barcodes on Crystal Reports Using Visual C# Class Library
Generate GS1-128 Barcodes on Crystal Reports Using Visual C# Class Library - Features
GS1-128 barcode library/SDK is designed to encode GS1-128 barcode images on Crystal Reports using .NET application. It is possible to maintain barcode images on exported PDF, word, excel and rich text formats using C# class library.
- Professional guideline available & special programming skills are not required
- Set image resolution for printing purposes easily by changing DPI property
- Generates high quality GS1-128 barcodes using C#.NET, Managed C++, Borland Delphi for.NET
- Possible to generate barcode in Crystal Reports using Winforms or ASP.NET application
- Visual C# code listing and free to download trial package for barcode generator available
- Insert GS1-128 barcode images into Crystal Reports using C# class library
Support Project Types:
GS1-128 Crystal Reports barcode library/SDK supports barcode generation and printing in report solution. Crystal Reports barcode projects could be created in either Windows Forms or ASP.NET web applications using C#.NET.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- Windows Forms Application (design-time and runtime support)
- .NET Class Library (runtime support)
- .NET Console Application (runtime support)
GS1-128 barcode generator is an advanced and powerful barcode component which is fully integrated into .NET applications in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Extremely accurate barcode images could be generated easily using C# codes.
- Easy to utilize Dynamic data connections to connect virtually data source
- Simple X-copy development
- Seamlessly integrated into Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- 100% managed code barcode library created in Visual C# .NET
.NET Barcode Generators to Create GS1-128 Barcodes
It is easy to generate GS1-128 and GS1-128 Extended in Windows Forms, Web application, SSRS, RDLC using Visual C# class library.
How to Create GS1-128 Barcode in Crystal Reports Using C# Codes
Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports and unzip it. Create a new Crystal Reports project in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008. This can be either a Windows application or ASP.NET using Visual C# class library.
Create New Crystal Reports Project in Visual Studio
- Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free trial package and unzip it.
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project using C# programming. In Crystal Report Gallery dialog box, accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET" in Data form and click "next".
- In the "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package, and then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" table in the "Data" form, and then click "Next".
- Add all three columns available to "Customer" fields in the upcoming "Fields" form, and Click "Finish" button.
Add Reference for Crystal Reports
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3.
- Go to .NET project solution explorer, and then choose "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports Barcode.dll" and add it to the project reference.
- Then add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
How to Create Barcode Images in Crystal Report Using .NET Control
- Right click "Default.aspx" in "Solution Explorer" and choose "View Code" to enter the code form.
- It is easy to generate GS1-128 barcode images using Visual C# codes.