Code 128 Barcode Library for Crystal Reports
Add Code 128 Barcodes on Crystal Reports Using Visual C# Class Library
Add Code 128 Barcodes on Crystal Reports Using Visual C# Class Library - Features
Code 128 barcode library/generator for Crystal Reports helps you insert dynamic Code 128 barcode images into reports using C# class library. It is possible to maintain high quality Code 128 barcodes on exported files such as PDF, Excel, Word, text formats etc.
- C# source code and descriptions provided are apply to .NET 2.0
- Build powerful and customized Crystal Reporting solution takes users input
- Completely integrated into Visual C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Integrate .NET applications (ASP.NET & Winforms) with Crystal Reports during runtime
- Fully-integrated barcode generation SDK stays on Crystal Report once installed
- Optional C# sample codes and free trial package available
Support Project Types:
Code 128 barcode generator for Crystal Reports is designed to generate and print dynamic barcode images in reports using C# class library. This barcode control is fully integrated into .NET applications like Windows Forms and ASP.NET web application.
- ASP.NET Web Site (design-time and runtime support)
- Windows Application (design-time and runtime support)
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
Aspper.com provides powerful barcode control to generate Code 128 into Crystal Reports using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. User's friendly guideline plus C# coding list is available and special programming skills are not required.
- Easy to use Dynamic data connections to connect virtually data source to build personalized Crystal Report
- Crystal Reports barcode control is managed code library which allows easy printing of barcodes from any .NET environment
- Support Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above
- Generate Code 128 using C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
.NET Barcode Generators to Create Code 128 Barcodes
It is easy to generate Code 128 and Code 128 Extended in Windows Forms, Web application, SSRS, RDLC using Visual C# class library.
How to Create Code 128 Barcode in Crystal Reports Using C# Codes
First download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports and unzip it. Create a new Crystal Reports project in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008. This can be either a Windows application or ASP.NET using Visual C#.
Create New Crystal Reports Project in Visual Studio
- Download Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports free trial package and unzip it.
- Start Visual Studio and create a new Crystal Reports project using C# programming. In Crystal Report Gallery dialog box, accept the defaults of "Use Report Expert" and "Standard Report".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and choose "ADO.NET" in Data form and click "next".
- In the "Connection" form, select the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package, and then click "Finish".
- Add "Customer" table in the "Data" form, and then click "Next".
- Add all three columns available to "Customer" fields in the upcoming "Fields" form, and Click "Finish" button.
Add Reference for Crystal Reports
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3.
- Go to .NET project solution explorer, and then choose "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports Barcode.dll" and add it to the project reference.
- Then add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports.dll" to your Crystal Reports project reference;
How to Create Barcode Images in Crystal Report Using .NET Control
- Right click "Default.aspx" in "Solution Explorer" and choose "View Code" to enter the code form.
- It is easy to generate Code 128 barcode images using Visual C# codes.