QR Code .NET Barcode Library for Crystal Reports
Generate Dynamic QR Code Using .NET Barcode Generator/SDK for Crystal Reports through C# and VB Codes
Native QR Code Barcode Library/SDK/API in Crystal Reports
Native Crystal Report .NET barcode library/API is designed for QR Code barcode generation in reports. It is easy to be used in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET and build powerful reporting solution that takes user input.
With robust barcode generators provided by Aspper.com, users could automate barcode handling in ASP.NET applications, Microsoft IIS, WinForms, RDLC, SSRS, Microsoft Word and Excel etc to create QR Code.
QR Code Brief Introduction
QR Code is also known as Quick Response Code and Denso Code. It is a 2-dimensional barcode symbolgoy which was originated in Japan and was able to encode numbers, text, URL, data bytes and images based on ISO/IEC 18004.
QR Code Barcode Generator for Crystal Report - Features
Installment & License
Once the Native QR Code barcode library for Crystal Reports is installed, no other controls or barcode fonts are needed to be installed for QR Code generation. Free trial demo available to be downloaded.
- Support operation systems such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- Redistribute reports with embedded QR Code barcode objects
- Detailed instructions provided and special programming skills are not required
- Lightweight generation dll easy to be installed for development
- License provided are Royalty free and perpetual with agreement
- Flexible license available for specific requirements
IDE & Environment
Native Crystal Reports native barcode library provides a complete Crystal Reports barcode generator object for developers. It could be easily utilized for barcode generation in .NET applications.
- C# source code and descriptions provided are written in C#.NET 2.0
- Barcode library is fully written in Managed code for security
- Easy to be used in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Compatible with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and above versions
- Able to create barcode images in Class Library and Console Application during runtime
- Create Crystal Reports either in ASP.NET or Windows Forms applications
QR Code Implementation Methods for Crystal Report
Download & Installation
- Download Free evaluation package for Crystal Report and place it into the target folder
- Unzip it on the user's computer
- Add reference: Add "Aspper.Barcode.CrystalReports" to your ASP.NET project reference
Class Library: Crystal Reports could be easily created in either C# or VB class library, details please refer to gudiline of Crystal Report.
Add Reference: Users could add barcode generation dll as reference on Crystal Reports and drag and drop barcode fields to the reports, details please refer to user guide of Crystal Report.