Code 128 .NET Barcode Generation Library/SDK for RDLC Report
Print Dynamic Code 128 Barcode in RDLC Using C#.NET Codes - Features
RDLC .NET barcode generation library is designed to automate barcode generating and printing in RDLC client-side report using C#.NET codes. It is easy to create and print Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, and Code 128C using Visual Studio 2005 and 2008. Free trial package and C#.NET codes sample are provided.
Code 128 .NET barcode generator for RDLC reports supports barcode generation using C# class library. This generation DLL includes a property setting panel to modify Code 128 barcode size, image and data according to specific requirements.
- Fully integrated with C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Print Code 128 barcodes in image files as well as in the memory for RDLC reports
- Visual Studio 2005/2008 ReportViewer Local Reports, RDLC reports, Runtime Support using RDLC barcode generation library
- Flexible barcode size support helps the designers configure the barcode width and height in RDLC files in accordance with specific barcode size requirements
- Possible to maintain barcode images when convert RLDC to PDF files
- C# source code available to document RDLC report on source code level
Support Linear/2D Barcode Types for RDLC in C#
.NET barcode generator/library for RDLC support linear and 2D barcodes generation in client-side local report using C# class library.
Support Project Types:
This .NET barcode generation SDK is designed to automate barcode generating in RDLC reports using .NET programming. It is easy to utilize .NET templates of ASP.NET or Windows Forms application in Visual Studio.
- ASP.NET Web Site Application
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- C#.NET Class Library
The RDLC .NET barcode generation SDK/control is a new drag-and-drop component that easily adds dynamic barcoding capability to Microsoft Visual Studio. All .NET generators provided by Aspper.com are pre-configured, complex barcode configuration is not required.
- Fully integrated in C#.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Able to integrate with WinForms or WebForms application
- Light-weight generation DLL for automating barcode priting
- Strong named assemblies created apply C#.NET 2.0
How to Print Code 128 Barcodes in RDLC Using C#.NET Class Library
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for RDLC and unzip it on developerâs computer. Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and create new RDLC report solution using C#.NET codes.
Create New RDLC Report in Visual Studio using C#.NET language
- Create WebForm: Start Visual Studio and then create an ASP.NET web form project using C#.NET programming; (Or winforms application if necessary);
- Add reference: find the downloaded rdlc generation SDK package and add it as reference of the RDLC project;
- Add class: Move to the "Solution Explorer" then right-click the web application to add a class;
- Input C#.NET codes: Using C#.NET sample codes in the created class "APP_Code/Class1.cs" to generate barcodes;
How to Generate Barcode Images in RDLC Using .NET Barcode Control
- Add report: move to "Solution Explorer" button, and right-click the project to add a report;
- Insert table: Display the "Report Item" in Toolbox, and then insert a table into local RDLC report;
- Add data source: Move to "Website Data Source", add "Name" and "Price" items to the report;
- Create barcode column: Create a new "Barcode" column and drag and drop an Image item to it;
- Set properties: Set "MIMEType" to "image/jpeg"ÂÂ, "Source" to "Database" and "Value" to "=Fields!Barcode.Value", and save the report;
- View Report: Then move to "Solution Explorer", click "Default.aspx" and "View Designer" menu;
- Drag-and-drop: Drag "View Designer" to the report, and then choose created report "Report1.rdlc".
- Preview the RDLC report: Run the report, generated Code 128 barcode images will be displayed on the web page.