Tutorial for SSRS Barcode Generator/SDK in C#.NET
SSRS .NET Barcode Generator/Library for C#.NET - Overview
Aspper.com provides tutorial for SSRS .NET barcode generation SDK/Library for .NET users to add barcoding features to SQL Server Reporting Services report solution using C#.NET codes easily. High quality and dynamic linear and matrix barcode symbologies could be generated easily using templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
.NET Barcode generator for SSRS becomes a fully-integrated Report Item control that you can drag & drop from the Visual Studio Toolbox onto reports. It is possible to maintain barcodes on exported Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents.
Linear & Matrix Barcodes Generating in C# Class Library
This barcode generator supports linear and 2D barcode generating and printing in SQL Server Reporting Services report/ssrs according to barcode specification. Details please refer to:
SSRS .NET Barcode Generator for C#.NET - Tutorial
Aspper.com provides detailed tutorial on how to generates barcodes using SSRS barcode generation SDK in C#.NET. It demonstrates step-by-step instructions on:
- How to install .NET barcode control for SSRS in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- How to create new SSRS reports
- How to generate linear and 2d barcodes using C#.NET Class library in SSRS
How to Install C#.NET Barcode Generator for SSRS in Visual Studio
- Download barcode generator/library Aspper.Barcode.ReportingServices.
- Put it in the target folder and unzip it into a directory of the computer.
How to Create New SSRS Projects in Visual Studio
- Open Visual Studio and choose "Business Intelligence Projects", and then use the "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Select "AdventureWorks" as data source and lick "OK" in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next".
- Use "Tabular" as report type and click "Next".
- Use default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
Add Item on Toolbox in Visual Studio
- Expand the Visual Studio toolbox.
- Select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox.
- Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
Generates Barcode Images in SSRS Using .NET Control
- Add "Barcode" column to display the target barcode images.
- Drag and drop the "Winform.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the SSRS report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- And you developers could click the "Preview" button to preview the generated reports.
.NET Barcode Library for C# Class Library - Developer Guide
It is easy to generate linear and 2D barcodes in .NET applications using C#.NET codes. .NET barcode generators are pre-configured and provided with detailed tutorial: