SSRS Barcode Library/SDK for Data Matrix
Create Dynamic Data Matrix Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual Basic
Create Dynamic Data Matrix Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual Basic - Features
It is possible to generate and print Data Matrix/Data Matrix ECC 200 in SQL Reporting Services using .NET barcode generator through VB.NET programming. Free to download trail package is provided on Aspper.com.
- Easy to be installed on operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, and Microsoft Windows 7
- Allows the barcode object to be saved as an image such as TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG or PNG file to a specified filename
- Each Data Matrix generated is compatible with the latest Data Matrix barcode symbology ISO/IEC 16022:2006
- Data Matrix with ECC200 error correction includes encoding modes of Text, ASCII, C40 and Base256 (byte)
- Data Matrix barcode library for SSRS is designed so that it can be used from any language, including VB.NET as well as Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Complete user guideline provided & does not require any special or complex configurations
Support 1D/2D Barcode Symbologies for SSRS in VB.NET
Support Project Types:
It is easy to utilize ASP.NET templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 to add Data Matrix barcode generation and printing features into SQL Reporting Services in a reliable manner.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- .NET Console Applications
- .NET Class Library
Aspper.com provides pure C# source code and flexible licensing to meet specific requirements. It is possible to maintain Data Matrix images when you exporting SQL Reporting Services to PowerPoint, PDF, Word and Excel documents.
- Support .NET languages include VB.NET, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- C# source code and descriptions provided are fully written in .NET Framework 2.0
- Lightweight free trial package and barcode generation DLL for SSRS provided for development
- X-copy development
Using Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate Data Matrix in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides robust .NET barcode generators to create and print Data Matrix barcode into .NET applications using Visual Basic programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate Data Matrix Barcodes in SSRS using VB.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it into a directory on the development computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution in VB.NET.
Create New Reporting Services Report in Visual Studio
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" as template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.matrixbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "Aspnet.Matrix" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.