SQL Reporting Services Barcode Library/SDK to Create EAN-13
Generate Dynamic EAN-13 Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C#
Generate Dynamic EAN-13 Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C# - Features
It is easy to generate dynamic EAN-13 in SQL Reporting Services using C# class library and maintain the high quality barcode images on exported Adobe PDF, Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents. C# EAN-13 barcode code samples are provided.
- Works well on computers running operating systems include Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Fully written in C#.NET 2005 and could be used as a DLL without use of other barcode font for SSRS
- Easy to modify margin, and X, Y dimension, resolution etc. using C# codes
- Support Microsoft Report Definition Language scenarios in Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 ReportViewer Local Reports
- Fully written in C#.NET 2.0 and could be used as a DLL without use of other barcode font for SSRS
- Draw and print dynamic Code 39 on SQL Reporting Services solution in high and low resolution
Support Linear/Matrix Barcodes for SSRS in Visual C#
Support Project Types:
SSRS barcode library/SDK helps users to generate EAN-13 barcode images into reports using C# class library. This barcode generator supports .NET application templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- Class Library
SSRS barcode library/SDK is fully integrated into .NET applications and support property modification using C#.NET codes.
- Compatible with SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Support X-copy for development
- Easy to generate EAN-13 using ASP.NET web applications to display barcode images on web pages
- Fully integrated into VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate EAN-13 in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides versatile barcode generators to draw and print EAN-13 barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Generate EAN-13 Barcodes in SSRS Using C#.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it on user's computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New SSRS Report in Visual Studio in C#
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.linearbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "AspnetLinear" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.