SQL Reporting Services Barcode Library/SDK for Data Matrix
Generate Dynamic Data Matrix Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C#
Generate Dynamic Data Matrix Barcodes in SSRS Using Visual C# - Features
This SQL Reporting Services/SSRS barcode generator is easily to be used as a DLL in Microsoft Reporting Services reports as an integrated component without the use of fonts. Aspper.com provides free trial evaluation to download with optional Visual C# barcode code sample.
- Robust Data Matrix barcode generator seamlessly integrated into .NET applications and stayed on report once installed
- Easy-to-configure assistant tool & complete tutorial for Data Matrix barcode generation is provided
- Support Microsoft Report Definition Language scenarios in Visual Studio 2005 / 2008
- Generate dynamic Data Matrix easily using C#.NET in SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Possible to maintain Data Matrix ECC 200 barcode images on exported Adobe PDF, Excel, PowerPoint and Word documents
- Data Matrix barcodes generated are highly accurate and should confirm to ISO/IEC 16022:2006
Support Linear/Matrix Barcode Symbologies for SSRS in Visual C#.NET
Support Project Types:
SSRS barcode generation library/SDK is a powerful barcode generator which create and print Data Matrix based on ISO/IEC 16022:2006 using .NET applications templates in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- ASP.NET Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
- Console Applications
- Class Library
Data Matrix barcode generator/library for SQL Reporting Services could be seamlessly integrated into .NET applications. This .NET barcode generator works well with operating systems like Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- C# source code and descriptions provided are apply to .NET 2.0
- Easy to generate Data Matrix ECC 200 using C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Generate EAN-13 using ASP.NET web applications to display barcode images on web pages
- Seamlessly integrated with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and above version
Barcode Generators/SDK to Generate Data Matrix in .NET Applications
Aspper.com provides versatile barcode generators to draw and print Data Matrix barcode into .NET applications using C# programming. Details please refer to:
How to Create Data Matrix Barcodes in SQL Reporting Services Using C#.NET
First Aspper.Barcode download trial package for SSRS and unzip it on user's computer. Start your Visual Studio and create new SSRS report solution using C#.NET class library.
Create New SSRS Report in Visual Studio in C#
- Choose template: Start Visual Studio, select "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template.
- Data Source: Choose "AdventureWorks" and lick "OK" button in the upcoming "Connection Properties" form.
- Query string: In the next "Report Wizard" window, copy the "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box and click "Next" button.
- Report Type: Choose report type as "Tabular" and click "Next".
- Report Setting: Choose default setting of "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location" and click "Next".
- Name Report: Name the report as "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
How to Add Reference and Create Barcode Images in Reporting Services Using .NET Control
- Choose DLL: Display the Visual Studio toolbox and select "Aspper.aspnet.matrixbarcode.dll" then adds it as item on toolbox. Now you could find the barcode item "Aspnet.Matrix" on toolbox.
- Add Column: Add a "Barcode" column to display the linear or 2D barcode images.
- Property Setting: Drag and drop the "Aspnet.Linear" to the "Barcode" column of the report. Move to the "Properties" setting panel and change "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value".
- Preview Report: To view the report, you need to click the "Preview" button.