Guide for ASP.NET Barcode Generator/Library in VB.NET
ASP.NET Barcode Generator/Library in VB.NET - Overview
Aspper.com provides robust ASP.NET barcode generation library/SDK to insert dynamic linear and matrix barcode symbologies in web site and web forms using Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010. It is easy to generate barcodes in web applications using visual class library.
.NET barcode generator for ASP.NET application support barcode creation and printing in web applications, Microsoft IIS, C#.NET, VB.NET class library, etc. User's friendly tutorial on how to use this barcode control to generate barcode s are provided.
Linear & 2D Barcodes Generation in VB Class Library
It is possible to insert most popular linear and 2D barcod images into ASP.NET applications using Visual Basic:
ASP.NET Barcode Generator/Library for VB.NET - Developer Guide
In this page, Aspper.com demonstrates details on how to generate and print linear & 2d barcodes in VB.NET project using VB.NET codes. This tutorial guide includes:
- How to install the barcode control in Visual Studio
- How to generate linear and 2d barcodes in C#.NET Class in Visual Studio
- How to drag and drop Barcode Server Control DLL in Visual Studio
- How to create barcodes using IIS/Internet Information Services
How to Install VB.NET Barcode Generator in Visual Studio
- Download the ASP.NET barcode library SDK and unzip it.
- Copy the generation dll to your VB.NET project folder.
- Run your VB.NET project in Visual Studio, add the generation DLL to reference or add it as item on toolbox.
How to Create Barcode using VB.NET Class in Visual Studio
- Open the VB project in Visual Studio; add barcode generation dll to project reference.
- Right click the form, choose (view code) in the list. Barcodes could be created easily by adding VB.NET codes.
How to Drag and Drop Barcode VB.NET Control DLL in Visual Studio
- After the installation, open your VB.NET project in Visual Studio.
- Copy the (linear.aspx.cs) and (matrix.aspx.cs) into the project folder.
- Right click Toolbox and then click (Choose Item) button. Click button (Browse) in the Choose Toolbox Items dialog.
- Find the barcode generation dll, and then click (OK) button.
- The barcode items will be displayed in the (Component) section of the Tools Palette.
- Drag and drop the barcode control in toolbox to .NET web Form. Double click the barcode image in the forms.
- It is easy to draw and print barcode using VB code or changing properties directly using the property setting panel.
How to Generate and Print Barcodes on Web pages Using IIS
- Download the barcode control package and extract files from the folder.
- Copy the barcode folder to your IIS from the extracted package, and create a new directory named as barcode
- Open your IIS, switch to the http://Domain:Port/barcode/linear.aspx?DATA=0123456789&TYPE=4
- Add a Data Matrix image tag to the ASP.NET web project, e.g. <img src="http://Domain:Port/barcode/datamatrix.aspx?DATA=012345678912&TYPE=4" />
Barcode Library for VB.NET - Developer Guide
Aspper.com provides powerful .NET barcode generators to create barcodes in .NET application in Visual Basic. Free trial package plus VB barcode codes example are provided: