Code 128 Barcode Generation Class Library for Window Forms
Create Code 128 Barcode Image for Winforms in VB.NET & C#.NET IDEs Using .NET Class Library/SDK
Code 128 Barcode Generator/Library for Winforms - Overview
Winforms Code 128 Barcode Class Generation Library
is a barcode image generator to create Code 128 using C#, VB class library. Characters within Code 128 character set could be encoded using three code sets - Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, and Code 128 Code Set C. Each Code 128 barcode symbols are precisely drawn in pixels. Therefore, Code 128 barcode images generated by Code 128 Barcode Generator for Winforms are with high readability.
.NET Barcode Generator
SDK library includes
ASP.NET Barcode Generator
C# Barcode Generator
VB.NET Barcode Generator
QR Code Generator .NET
QR Code Generator ASP.NET
QR Code Generator C#
QR Code Generator VB.NET
Code 128 .NET
Code 128 VB.NET
Code 128 ASP.NET
Code 128 C#
Aspper.com helps .NET programmers to create most popular dynamic linear and 2D barcodes in Winfroms applications using barcode library for .NET programmers. Complete information & free trial package are provided.Code 39
Code 128 Barcode Generator/Library for Winforms - Benefits
- Console Application, Class Library, Windows Library, and Control Library are supported as well.
- This Code 128 generator is a Winform control that supports .NET 2.0 and its later version.
- The Winform control DLL is strong named, digitally signed and time-stamped.
- Several subsets of Code 128 including GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) and USS-128 could be printed with it. Detailed C#.NET and VB.NET developer guides are provided by Aspper.
- Characters are encoded with character sets Code 128 Code Set Auto, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, and Code 128 Code Set C.
- Tilde character may be used to encode FNC for GS1-128.
- Provide free demo with complete user-friendly guideline
- JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, and PNG images carrying Code 128 symbols could be generated.
- Each Code 128 is compatible with the second edition of ISO / IEC 15417 published in 2007-06-01.
Code Sets of Code 128
There are 107 symbols could be encoded by Code 128. They are 103 data symbols, 3 start codes, and 1 stop code. These symbols are included by code set A, B, and C. These three code sets could be mixed within one Code 128.
- Code Set A: Code set A includes 0-9, A-Z, control code, special characters, and FNC 1-4.
- Code Set B: 0-9, A-Z, a-z, special characters, and FNC 1-4 could be encoded by code set B.
- Code Set C: 00-99, and FNC1 are encoded by code set C. Aspper Code 128 generators include auto code set. With it, data could be encoded automatically utilizing the three code sets.
Aspper.com provides User Guide for Winforms
and complete solution for generate dynamic Code 39 barcode symbolgoy into .NET applications.
How to generate dynamic Code 128 in Winforms
How to Drag & Drop Code 128 Barcode Generator Control to Winforms
- Install the Barcode Generator DLL in Visual Studio
- Add the control DLL to the Toolbox
- Drag and drop barcode generator control to your Windows application
- Select Code128A, Code 128B, Code128C, or Code128Auto
- Start Debugging to preview the Code 128
- Customize the Code 128
How to Print Code 128 in C# & VB Class Library
- Install Winforms Barcode Generator
- Add Code 128 Generator for Winforms DLL to .NET project reference
- Use the BarCode class to generate Code 128 in your Class Library
- Add the following C#.NET code or VB.NET code to your .NET class:
BarCode code128 = new BarCode();
code128.Symbology = Symbology.Code128Auto;
code128.Data = "Code128";
code128.BarcodeImageWidth = 175;
code128.BarcodeImageHeight = 50;
code128.X = 6;
code128.Y = 6;
code128.AutoResize = true;
Dim code128 As Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.BarCode =
code128.Symbology = Aspper.Barcode.Encoder.ClassLibrary.Symbology.Code128Auto
code128.Data = "Code128"
code128.BarcodeImageWidth = 175
code128.BarcodeImageHeight = 50
code128.X = 6
code128.Y = 6
code128.AutoResize = True