Generate Code 128 barcode image in high quality with Code 128 barcode add-in for Microsoft Excel
Code 128 Barcode Add-In for Excel - Overview
Code 128 Barcode Add-In for MS Excel - Benefits
- This barcode add-in for Excel supports generating Code 128 barcodes in Microsoft Excel 2007 and 2010 in various operating systems including Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, etc.
- "Link a cell" function helps users to create dynamic barcodes which update automatically whenever a cell is changed.
- Just with a few clicks, both single Code 128 and Code 128 lists can be generated in Excel spreadsheet in a few seconds.
- The generated Code 128 can be printed with all printers. Users can print extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as thermal transfer barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers.
- When generating Code 128, default parameters are pre-configured in Code 128 barcode add-in. But if users want to make specific Code 128, all barcode parameters including barcode data, barcode size, rotation, alignment, text font, etc are flexible to be changed.
- Code 128 barcode add-in for Excel supports computing checksum automatically. The checksum character is automatically added to Code 128 image, but it is not showed in barcode data. This means, the checksum character is not transmitted into barcode data when it is scanned. This feature is decided by the Code 128 barcode itself.
Code 128 Barcode Add-In for MS Excel - Generation
Before generation, please make sure the Aspper barcode add-in for Excel has installed in your Excel successfully.
Generate Code 128 Barcode Symbology in Excel
- Open the MS Excel and switch to the "Add-ins" tab.
- Click "Create Barcode", and "Barcode Settings" panel appears in the right of the document.
- Select a cell, and click "Generate", a Code 128 barcode image is created in spreadsheet. (The default barcode type in Excel barcode add- in is Code 128.)
- Change the barcode data and parameters if needed and click "Update" users will get the ideal barcode symbol for Excel document. If users want to delete the generated barcode, just select the barcode and click the "delete" key.
Generate Code 128 Lists in MS Excel
- Start with a new Excel workbook.
- Type some data into a few cells and select all the cells that will convert to barcodes.
- Choose the barcode type to Code 128 and click "Generate".
- A batch of Code 128 barcodes is generated in Excel.
Link a Cell with Code 128 Barcode
- Open a blank Excel spreadsheet.
- Generate a Code 128 in a cell, and click "link to cell".
- Select a blank cell, type some needed data and select "Update". The former generated Code 128 data have changed into the later cell data.
- If a list of data needs to be changed, users just need to click "update link to cell" button.